Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: What is this Dave

by jabu69

Original Post

What is this Dave

★★★ Apprentice

What is this Dave you said you was working on Fair matches do you call this a fair match

Message 1 of 12 (687 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Message 2 of 12 (675 Views)

★★★ Newbie

He has got a point there Dave, I know it happens and has gotten better. I never under stood why the bots are higher leveled as well?

Message 3 of 12 (652 Views)

★★★★ Novice

GOTTEN  BETTER ?    ITS GOTTEN WORSE  since CHINKLINGOO came up with GLOBAL ,   IT's worse than ever , every monster tank now shows up and wipes the floor with most players .  If anyone thinks the issues with the game are being attended too, well  it ain't happening.  All they are doing is changing the game so we can't complain about the old issues , NOW WE GOTS SOME OTHER BS  WERE CHOKING DOWN !!!   Drink some more KOOLAIDE to WASH it down with !!!

Message 4 of 12 (622 Views)

★ Apprentice

Chillingo is working with the developers continuosly to make the game worse.

The result is that Iron Force is dropping on lists of games generating cash.

Empathy with the gamer is non-existent,

I am asking myself why I should spend a single cent on any EA games in the future,

and I fail to find any argument.

Message 5 of 12 (558 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Check this out,  So ya think the Chinks don't manipulate the Game ?    Take another Drink of that Kool-Aid, their given it away !!    Fair match - up ,  Plus the 28 kill guy couldn't be damaged,   I stole all my kills from him as I followed him and got the last shot for the score.  I cant fathom how far up ones * you gots to have your head Cheatlingoo to expect players to not consider this game as corrupt as it can get !!  Nooooo amount of Spin Doctoring Happy * can explain this Gold Plated * of a so called game !   No More Monies From This Player Four Eyes !!    

Message 6 of 12 (480 Views)

★★★ Guide

mikeybondo 

You were up against tanks bearing the Turkish flag not the Chinese flag. Inspite of the fact that you were the lowest ranking player, you came in second beating three other tanks bearing the same flag as the winner. It looks to me as if you did pretty well. I can't understand your complaint.

By the way, "Chinks" is a very offensive and derogatory word and has no place in a players' forum.

Message 7 of 12 (447 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi Pxxxx

Send a ticket in to Chillingo, with your complaints, see what's happens when you do?

As other players in this forum have said many times, Chillngo are not bothered or concerned about the unfairness of this game, they simply don't care my friend !!!

It does get better with time!!!

Message 8 of 12 (430 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@IamNotARobot00 wrote:
[...]

It does get better with time!!!

Yes, but only because you get used to it Wink

Message 9 of 12 (417 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Moany Moany Moaner!!!!

Bo Hoo Bo Hoo Bo Hoo!!! I've been killed by a bigger tank ... Mummy 

Message 10 of 12 (392 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help