Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: We have been ABANDONED

by Whassup44

Original Post

We have been ABANDONED

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I think I found the reason this forum has been without an EA moderator ..... Super EA Dave has been very busy rallying up the troops for Iron Force 2 on a DISCORD channel he started on Sept 14th.

- We are old news, soon to be discarded.

FB06A26F-25D9-405C-A577-5E8E433DDC44.png

Message 1 of 5 (341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Good, I’m glad he abandoned us he was a stickler for the rules and never answered a damn question unless he wanted to. He banned me for 3 months for using CAPITALIZATION 

Message 2 of 5 (318 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi Guys,

There's also an Iron Force one Discord that you are more than welcome to join, however ill do my best to still answer questions here when the come up:

https://discord.gg/B9dmNmG

Cheers

Dave

Message 3 of 5 (244 Views)

★★★★ Novice

None of the major issues have been answered by DAVE.

1. Tank kill funds still giving lower cash values. 

2. Squad modes have been reduced and also if the other legion team member quits in the middle of the battle, We are not getting Squad Mode.

3. While opening the corporal chest & captain chest, I am still getting the Lyra tank shards which I already owned. I now have 3285 extra Lyra shards which are useless. If you suggest to convert those extra shards into cash guess how much rich I can be ?? I am getting 6570 cash. Woowww that's a great deal. I only get 15000-35000 if go into single F N K Cash game & I am only getting 10000-25000 on a regular game mode. Really Coolfish team figured a way to convert all our hard earned tickets into worthless & useless deals.

Try to answers the above issues DAVE. These issues are being faced by almost every legion in the game. Your team has got so much money from this game, Now is the time to payback. 

Message 4 of 5 (212 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Isn't Discord 3rd party social media app?

why isn't there conversation link here on the ea site! Under IF2.

Will IF2 still be a ea owned game?

Message 5 of 5 (194 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help