Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Tournament

by stinkapalooza

Original Post

Tournament

★ Guide

Think the tournament has some big problems, it is real bad lag and hard to even get on at times, besides getting dropped during play .  It is worse than league of Legions play which is not too pleasant lately. Did they cut back on the number of servers used? Seems the game is different lately. Also I would like to be that S Scorp bot that can’t be killed , never seen a tougher bot then that one. Maybe you could put the decals on the bots like the competition has so we can see how you achieved that power and defense. 

Message 1 of 9 (604 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

John your having more issues with Tourniment than normal from your comments than most so you may have some connection problems.

now here is how you I’d the bots that do not have p n d.   Color and name along with type of tank.  I’ll let you figure out which one is which one 

hint the plan tan parvo, that’s a weakest bot, and a one shot kill bot.

as to the others, each one by name increases in protection ,   2 shots, 3 shots, 4 shots to kill them.  Always the same! From game to game.

their power one is also the same power as the highest opponents represented by rank so Match rank of bot tank to to rank of opponents tank. 

Have fun, it’s only a game.

Message 2 of 9 (524 Views)

★ Guide

One that drives us all crazy.

Message 3 of 9 (503 Views)

Community Manager

@john4876 If you are experiencing lag, please try the connection troubleshooting steps to see if they improve your connection: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Message 4 of 9 (470 Views)

★ Guide

I know I have lag my ping to china is 849 MS so if I play players other then USA to like I am four steps behind them, I realize I don’t have real fast internet with my wifi so it’s like shooting ducks you got to lead them and hope they don’t turn. But some tournament and league of Legions battles are really bad as they are all running circles around me an can’t shoot any of them. So I just get blown up an hope my teammates can get a few of them blowing me up. 

Message 5 of 9 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

John your ping is not all that bad.   It should increase depending on time of day.  In my area 5 pm to 11 pm central time I expeiance little lag durning that time.

good luck

correction. Sorry didn’t read your post right.  Yes that ping is unplayable. 

Message 6 of 9 (455 Views)

Community Manager

@john4876 A ping of 849 MS is not good, you generally start to notice lag at 200+ MS and a ping of 849 MS will make the game virtually unplayable. I would recommend running a UO trace to check how your ISP is routing your data: https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Message 7 of 9 (431 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Champions tournament is basically unplayable due to lag/frame rate....no it's not my iPad or connection...

Message 8 of 9 (338 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The gap between t4&t4s with T5 or T6. Can you make separate T type. Like T4 cannot kill T6 or T5 -,-"

Message 9 of 9 (322 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help