Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Tickets Taken and Redeemed but Rewards Not Delivered.

by bwilliw

Original Post

Tickets Taken and Redeemed but Rewards Not Delivered.

★★★★ Novice

I've had multiple occasions where I've attempted to redeem game tickets and had a game failure with no rewards delivered.  This was the first time I happened to catch it on video.

I spent roughly 45 minutes talking to your customer service agents who were of no assistance.  They suggested that I post my issue here.

Here is the video demonstrating the problem:
https://youtu.be/qbFmkJ7h25Q

I'd appreciate it if you could provide some tickets to replace this and other instances of failure before delivery, and obviously address the technical glitch that's causing this to occur.

Message 1 of 5 (227 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @bwilliw,

This is a bug in the current version, however your reward for the spin Arms Dealer spin is awarded, even if the game crashes.

If this happens to you again, get in touch with support and they should be able to find out exactly what you received for the spin the game crashed on.

Cheers

Dave

Message 2 of 5 (161 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well I did do that, and respectfully, the people I talked to were pretty much useless. They had me reboot my device, close all windows,  That didn’t do any good, so they essentially said there wasn’t anything further they could do and referred me to you guys.

Message 3 of 5 (149 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @bwilliw,

Please can you PM the case ID that EA Help gave you so i can look into this?

Cheers

Dave

Message 4 of 5 (141 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Sent.

Message 5 of 5 (137 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help