Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Thief! You know who you are!

by jabu69

Original Post

Thief! You know who you are!

★★★ Apprentice

I don't get it, we're on the same team, yet you insist on robbing me of the spoils I've worked so hard for. You don't help with the battle, you zoom around and when a hard fought fIght is won, you push your way in to steal the funds/gems. Where is your etiquette? Don't you realize I'm working to upgrade my tank too. If you don't want to be a part of a team, go play the FFA!

Message 1 of 4 (280 Views)

★ Apprentice
Wasnt me.
Hahaha.
Message 2 of 4 (267 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi Cep

I can only assume that this thief is not in your Legion, but you say he is your team?

If he was in your Legion, bin him, send him or her away as an outcast, never to be seen again!

Forbid him from this world of ironforce, shame him or her, they know who they are!

Stealing your gems 💎💎💎 and earned cash  💵💵💵, is an hangable offence, string him or her up, have no mercy 

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU Dastardly THIEF. shame on you !!!!

Boooooooooo Boooooooooo 😂😂😂😂😂

Message 3 of 4 (223 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

guess he played team-solo.
always the same.
in German, we call them 'Eierdieb' i don't know an English expression for it. Literally it means egg thief.

Even worse: the 'Hühnerdieb'. chicken thief. The guys who wait and snitch the kills...

Not much to do about it.....

Message 4 of 4 (194 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help