Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: The problem in events!!!!!

by demirgucu1

Original Post

The problem in events!!!!!

★★★★ Novice

We are facing some problems in events continuously for last 2-3 weeks, when we are in last 20-30 seconds in cash and gems events, the game is frozen although we have good connection and the game is not giving 6 points and we cant complete daily box mission. We are playing from morning to night to open boxes and get titanium shards, but we are only wasting our time when we face that problem. I couldnt open it yesterday and today and many times in last weeks. 

Secondly, after update we lost many gems in championd tournement , because the game didnt let us to play , because the game server was down, the connection was down!! 

As a result we are losing our very valuable time to play this game but we are facing many problems. EA Chillingo is not saying even sorry for all of these problems, is not paying back our gems, our time. At least you can write somethings in your form to apologize from all players, you didn’t. I added many videos under your comment about new t6 tank, you can watch it please, may be you can understand our problems in the game. I will try to add a new video record to show my problem in last gem event, if it is possible. I hope you can do something to fix all problems.

Best regards...

Message 1 of 2 (198 Views)
Highlighted

Re: The problem in events!!!!!

★★★★ Novice
Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help