Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Take a look at the combat score

by bluelamp7777

Original Post

Take a look at the combat score

★★★★ Novice

Again again u putting my tanks in with t6t5s you making a personal vendetta on my accounts are you 

take a look at the combat score on my base scorp yes base scorp so why the hell are u putting this tank in with the t6and t5s for when u now and I now that there combat score is twice mine it take a lot oshoots for me to scratch a t6even the s pavo and s scorp

why are u taken a vendetta out on my accounts with so meany one sided games 

Message 1 of 3 (180 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Phillip 

Its no vendetta against you my friend, we are all in the same position.. or have been for years!

Chllingo / Coolfish who designed the game, made the game the way it is!

The system within the game is set, so at most times your lower strength tank, will be put in battle against stronger tanks. The reason Chillingo do this is so you will get frustrated, and eventually they hope you will pay lots of real money to buy a bigger tank, and all the costly upgrades that come with the tank.

I have been playing since it stated, and for years I have been getting slaughtered by bigger tanks.. You have to grin and bear it, and if you keep on playing, you will get enough free gems to buy the bigger tank.

It does take a long time, but it is worth it, if you can stick with all the lost battles, that goes with the game..

It's only now that I can be one of the tanks, who destroys other tanks, and when that day comes, you will have your revenge!!

So remember we all get slaughtered for a few years, and then it does get better ..

The alternative is to spend real money, and we are talking lots of money, if you cannot wait.. Chillingo get thousands of complaints a week, but they love it, as the know it getting to you, and eventually you will frustrated enough to buy the tank you need to compete!

They will not change the ways, and don't really listen to comments on here.. 

Cheers 

Message 2 of 3 (166 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Phillip 

As Bluelamp said, we all are in the same boat, or tank, as this is a tank game ha ha !!!

Save Save Save is the word of the day !!!

Dont buy save your Gems and enjoy the game!

I think we need a bigger boat ( sorry that was in Jaws ) I mean a bigger tank !! 

iI Love it ❤️❤️❤️

USA RULES !!! 🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

Message 3 of 3 (144 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help