Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Something with Sagitta makes no sense

by crabeaters

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Something with Sagitta makes no sense

★ Guide

Ok here is my dilemma I got a sag ok go into battle use scope and shoot bot, it leaves like little tiny bit of life left not quite one shot. Ok put on some 35% attack because it left like just a slivers of life left. Go into battle ahoot the bot and that same sliver of life is there made not one iota of difference.   Now this makes no sense to me it should have killed the bot. Or the attack paint isn’t doing it’s job. One more thing does anyone know if connection speed has anything to do with how fast your tank goes? Mine is maxed and it is like I am dragging a plow. Also this is new iPad and it slower on here then my old iPad. Did something when I put app on not transfer over any ideas will help?

Message 1 of 3 (857 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

John, there are four (4) bots all individually named, and of each teir level, T3-4-5  so  12 total bot types of bots but not nessasarily the same tank in each game, not nessaeaeily with the same paint or decals if used.  All this bot popoury now being deployed is to make battles difficult in order to control the (“cheating”) or peeps trying to manipulate the match ups to gain an advantage, I sure you know what I’m referring to.

color, type, p n d, termite and tech armor and soon after glow makes bots difficult to kill and Im sure it was designed to stop entering battles with drop and autobots that disappear.  Now you see in team solo both sides can have up to 4 bots againts you and your 3 bots, again designed to control drop or autobots, by putting Iron force bots to fill the battle field rather than ghost drop bots.

also note that those players that drop out their tank becomes a zombie, or is replaced by a IF bot of the same cbs, again designed to control drop or autobots.      

Next few battles with all bots Note the names and tank type bots and pn d next time and you’ll see which IF bot is weak or strong. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,281 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

John, there are four (4) bots all individually named, and of each teir level, T3-4-5  so  12 total bot types of bots but not nessasarily the same tank in each game, not nessaeaeily with the same paint or decals if used.  All this bot popoury now being deployed is to make battles difficult in order to control the (“cheating”) or peeps trying to manipulate the match ups to gain an advantage, I sure you know what I’m referring to.

color, type, p n d, termite and tech armor and soon after glow makes bots difficult to kill and Im sure it was designed to stop entering battles with drop and autobots that disappear.  Now you see in team solo both sides can have up to 4 bots againts you and your 3 bots, again designed to control drop or autobots, by putting Iron force bots to fill the battle field rather than ghost drop bots.

also note that those players that drop out their tank becomes a zombie, or is replaced by a IF bot of the same cbs, again designed to control drop or autobots.      

Next few battles with all bots Note the names and tank type bots and pn d next time and you’ll see which IF bot is weak or strong. 

Message 2 of 3 (1,282 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

The SAGITTA is plagued with issues. Its just food for Trophy and shard tanks and also bots.

Message 3 of 3 (186 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help