Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Something is messed up

by john4876

Original Post

Highlighted

Something is messed up

★ Guide

Something is wrong with the game keeps timing out no connection drops you when playing over and over again. The servers seem to have a mind f there own just about when you going finish a match it drops you at the end and you get no rewards. Needs some attention t the servers maybe a small hammer tap them on the sides.

Message 1 of 4 (367 Views)

Re: Something is messed up

★★★★ Apprentice

Very frustrating, end of match rewards not saving so wasted time, effort, 3bars of fuel.  What kind of potato servers do you run?  I swear, it’s a miracle EA has been around as long as they have.

Message 2 of 4 (211 Views)

EA Community Manager

This should be fixed now and you should be getting all of your rewards, please let me know if you;re still having trouble.

Cheers

Dave

Message 3 of 4 (186 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Spoiler

Spoiler

Dave its fixed for now - However, I have proof of not receiving 13 gems after winning finders and keepers - can I please get the reward added to my account?

Thanks

Message 4 of 4 (169 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help