Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Server maintenance prevents completion of daily challenge

by Bikerbeach

Original Post

Server maintenance prevents completion of daily challenge

★★★★ Novice

I wasn't able to complete my daily challenge today because the iOS server was down for 2 hours prior to the reset of the daily challenge.  Shouldn't there be some compensation?  The iOS server seems to be down more often for maintenance than Android. 

At the very least you should post an advance notification of the time the server will be offline so we can plan accordingly 

Message 1 of 2 (340 Views)

Re: Server maintenance prevents completion of daily challenge

★★★★★ Guide

When you finally got on you should have got a notice that all your stuff was added back to include a full tank of fuel.   Now if you didn't sign back in after the maintenance was completed you probably timed out and past the challenge which again should have reset to the rollover time in your area.   Your loose unfortunately but you didn't lose any thing realy so there is realy no compensation to give other than paint or decal but that would have been applied when you signed back in if still in the window of activation.

@Bikerbeach wrote:

I wasn't able to complete my daily challenge today because the iOS server was down for 2 hours prior to the reset of the daily challenge.  Shouldn't there be some compensation?  The iOS server seems to be down more often for maintenance than Android. 

At the very least you should post an advance notification of the time the server will be offline so we can plan accordingly 

Message 2 of 2 (315 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help