Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Same old Lag

by Intensereader

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Same old Lag

★★ Guide

Tanks jumping all around, can't take a clean shot.  Missed rewards to the tank folllowing you.  It never gets any better but sometimes it gets worse to the point of unplayable.  At this late date there is no hope of Chillingo ever addressing this problem. The only remedy appears to be moving to China to compete on a level playing field.

Message 1 of 6 (602 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Same old Lag

★★★★★ Guide

The issue your having is yours and the server you use at the time your on having issues.  .  Not everyone has your problems your having, so what's to fix?  True it happens, but there are so many reasons besides moving to china, that will not fix it.    The only fix is to get new servers to Handel the high traffic world wide the games now has.  The game has out grown the original servers and need to be replaced.  But that would cost millilions to replace the old antiquated under power servers. So your right in one respect it will not be fixed in the near future.  

Clear your cash in settings, check Global see who's playing, find the time when your traffic is low and play the game.

@Intensereader wrote:

Tanks jumping all around, can't take a clean shot.  Missed rewards to the tank folllowing you.  It never gets any better but sometimes it gets worse to the point of unplayable.  At this late date there is no hope of Chillingo ever addressing this problem. The only remedy appears to be moving to China to compete on a level playing field.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (746 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

The issue your having is yours and the server you use at the time your on having issues.  .  Not everyone has your problems your having, so what's to fix?  True it happens, but there are so many reasons besides moving to china, that will not fix it.    The only fix is to get new servers to Handel the high traffic world wide the games now has.  The game has out grown the original servers and need to be replaced.  But that would cost millilions to replace the old antiquated under power servers. So your right in one respect it will not be fixed in the near future.  

Clear your cash in settings, check Global see who's playing, find the time when your traffic is low and play the game.

@Intensereader wrote:

Message 2 of 6 (747 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Another thing that may affect your game-play is the device you use. I mostly play on a tablet, for the most part ok, but I get all the things you mention. I notice when I play on my phone it's much smoother. The tablet is 6 years old, the phone is only a couple years old with better specs. Just something else to consider.

Message 3 of 6 (567 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@castrillon1054 wrote:

Another thing that may affect your game-play is the device you use. I mostly play on a tablet, for the most part ok, but I get all the things you mention. I notice when I play on my phone it's much smoother. The tablet is 6 years old, the phone is only a couple years old with better specs. Just something else to consider.

Also true, good points.

Message 4 of 6 (564 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I have same problems.  Drives me nuts.  Worse the last 2 days than it's ever been.  Game is virtually unplayable for me.  Granted, I play on an Ipad mini that is 2,5 years old and my internet server just plain sucks.  I live pretty rural and have only one option for service so I'm stuck.  I agree with your China statement.  It's pretty annoying when you try and play and there are China tanks that are 3 times faster than you and kill you with one shot.  I guess part of my problem on that though is that I"m not paying any money to play and the folks from China seemingly have unlimited funds to get the best tanks and upgrade them.   I've been playing the game for a couple of years, my grandson got me started on it, even with the glitches and bologna with the over powered tanks I enjoy the heck out of the game.

Message 5 of 6 (536 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I like your post, an honest person and accurate about your device and service provider for your area.  Actually you could swap the word China with any country name.  There are just as many USA tanks with one shot kill tanks.   I played KIST yesterday and one of there guys killed me 6 times in a row with one shot, and it was Cent against Cent but I lost, he didn't out play me he just had a better tank. I do the same a lot of times to opponents to, one shot kills,  in fact daily challenge requires up to 20 one shot kills every now and then.  So if your tank has a maxed laser and high combat striength you can one shot a tank if similar as yours or with help from team mates. But you gotta have a tank that has some CBS to start.

@d99jay wrote:

I have same problems.  Drives me nuts.  Worse the last 2 days than it's ever been.  Game is virtually unplayable for me.  Granted, I play on an Ipad mini that is 2,5 years old and my internet server just plain sucks.  I live pretty rural and have only one option for service so I'm stuck.  I agree with your China statement.  It's pretty annoying when you try and play and there are China tanks that are 3 times faster than you and kill you with one shot.  I guess part of my problem on that though is that I"m not paying any money to play and the folks from China seemingly have unlimited funds to get the best tanks and upgrade them.   I've been playing the game for a couple of years, my grandson got me started on it, even with the glitches and bologna with the over powered tanks I enjoy the heck out of the game.

China players  do not have unlimited funds I think that's a falicy, what they have like a lot of countries is  specific teams with the latest equipment which is nationally sponsored teams/leagues, just like Saudi's, the government pays for them to play and represent their country. So yeh in that respect they have UNlimitted funds but not all.   Ever wonder why a Chinese tank that drops out after your team decimates them as soon as you start the battle, it's lose of face and their stats are affected if the stay in and lose the game.    Is there some cheating or hacking going on, maybe, but no one has ever proved it, is there manipulation of the game of course, like the Rent an Autobot manitupalion, or drop/bait tanks, or adding a third tank in Lol games.

Message 6 of 6 (502 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help