Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Sagita firespeed

by Aznj2015

Original Post

Sagita firespeed

★★★★ Novice

Hello there. 

Can anyone tell me why my Sagitta firespeed is not faster than Serpens and Mono s. 

I have full Sagita and firespeed is 13.5 but still not faster than Serpens and Mono S. And yes they are not  wearing costume pattern or afterglow 

Thanks for your time. Standard smile 

Message 1 of 10 (432 Views)

★ Apprentice

The really need to fix the Sag.  At 90% and loose 95% of battles.  

Message 2 of 10 (409 Views)

★★ Guide

I don’t think they should fix them, I’m really really enjoying shooting them!!!

Message 3 of 10 (400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

To allow you to purchase paint and or decals or after glow.  What ever the weakest attribute is there is a p n d or after glow. To boost it.  LoL

Message 4 of 10 (390 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Keep dreaming 

Message 5 of 10 (377 Views)

★★★★ Novice

DJT.  I know that but I can not wear all time afterglow 

Message 6 of 10 (369 Views)

★★★ Guide

@smacoll wrote:

DJT.  I know that but I can not wear all time afterglow 

Sorry forgot the “LoL”,I will edit my post.  And most of us can’t either,  no more completion games for me, no lol, no Ew, and foreget the fnk gem hunt.  Most of the dailies I don’t even collect if the don’t give it free I don’t spend gems. So it’s team play and ffa from now on

Message 7 of 10 (351 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Spending 9000 gems is not a joke. I am not saying that Sagitta should out perform the Serpens or Cepheus (Trophy Tanks). At least it should give good competition for them. I think they introduced Sagitta just to spend all our hard earned gems on it. We don't have enough time to go for the Trophy tanks even though they cost the same as Sagitta. Also most of the players cant afford the Cygnus and Auriga as it costs almost 900 $ - 1000 $ for getting 1 tank. Most of the players are spending their time in this game because they enjoy playing it. But if Chillingo thinks only rich people can have all the benefits of this game. Soon it will be the end of this game cause it has to be available to the all the masses as well.

They might or might not consider the requests mentioned here. But this is the place where everyone can share their views and issues.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

Message 8 of 10 (331 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can feel you, they only thinking about money and or time. To get serpens you must play 24/7

to get Cephaus you must play 3 different time for a hour for 3 days it’s insane. Do they know how much time we spend/ loose in this game. 

That’s why many legions they cheat with boots and other think to get points. 

This is afraid me so much I actually have thinking to leave this game because I spend to much time. 

Message 9 of 10 (320 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hmmmm....I believe 80% of the players are on the same page with you sharing the same frustration pal.

Message 10 of 10 (267 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help