Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Right through

by Cephas12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Right through

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Why do some shots go right through Chinese tanks and explode on the wall just behind them?

Message 1 of 6 (503 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice
Good question. I have seen the same. Many say its the lag but i still believe its all the cheating with mods and hacks. Just like i had a russian svulp with no paint kill me in 2 shots and i have a cent with 14000 CS. FIGURED THAT.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (588 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice
Good question. I have seen the same. Many say its the lag but i still believe its all the cheating with mods and hacks. Just like i had a russian svulp with no paint kill me in 2 shots and i have a cent with 14000 CS. FIGURED THAT.
Message 2 of 6 (589 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've had the same issue, but it's not limited to Chinese tanks. When lag happens, it doesn't matter who's on the battlefield, from Australia to Zimbabwe.

Message 3 of 6 (413 Views)

★★ Guide

LAg seems to intensify when Chinese are on the battlefield.  The more Chinese, the worse the lag.

Message 4 of 6 (389 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Sometimes I get lag when it's just against bots. It's a combination of all things, but mostly chillingo itself.

Message 5 of 6 (369 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@castrillon1054 wrote:

Sometimes I get lag when it's just against bots. It's a combination of all things, but mostly chillingo itself.

Lag was so bad last night, I simply had to give up playing. I was literally parked on top of a dropped item for 3 seconds when another tank rolls up a receives the item. As may well expect my opponents where Euro/Asian: I received no drops, no loot, no kills, although there where several instances where I just sat there and pumped shot after shot after shot into my opponents tank!

Message 6 of 6 (349 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help