Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Really now have 35 e mails

by john4876

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Really now have 35 e mails

★ Guide

I asked for help from the ea support team and so far 35 emails later and passed off from one to another so I can’t even keep,track of who is who and the problem is still there. Maybe they should put a name on who is who contacting you and maybe not just say contact the next address they give that starts all over with generic reply and another new person that hasn’t a clue as to what your talking about and even a less idea on how to fix it so he says now contact such and such address and gues what it don’t work. Really!!!!

Message 1 of 5 (393 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Really now have 35 e mails

Community Manager

@john4876 First off, sorry that you are having such a difficult time, there is nothing more frustrating than having issues and feeling that your voice is not being heard. Looking into your case and I can see that you have multiple accounts from which you are emailing. I would recommend contacting using only your main account so as to make it easier for our advisers to keep track of the issue. I can also see that you told an adviser that your missing elite time had been credited to your account. Can I ask is this correct and to clarify any other issues you are having so that I can help you enjoy the game.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (570 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I'll see your 35 E-mails and raise you.... 20 more that I have...... ya just gotta laugh at it because it ain't gunna get fixed.....

Message 2 of 5 (349 Views)

Community Manager

@john4876 First off, sorry that you are having such a difficult time, there is nothing more frustrating than having issues and feeling that your voice is not being heard. Looking into your case and I can see that you have multiple accounts from which you are emailing. I would recommend contacting using only your main account so as to make it easier for our advisers to keep track of the issue. I can also see that you told an adviser that your missing elite time had been credited to your account. Can I ask is this correct and to clarify any other issues you are having so that I can help you enjoy the game.

Message 3 of 5 (571 Views)

Community Manager

@U-Cheat-CustomerThe issues you are reporting would appear to be connection based.  Have you tried the connection troubleshooting steps that you were sent?

Message 4 of 5 (337 Views)

★ Guide

I am waiting for their response now they said it could take up to 72 hours I do not want to submit any other request till I get one issue resolved as it creates too many emails and I can’t keep track of them all so when my issue is resolved I will only then submit another request thanks for the help but I tried everything I could on my end and maybe it will fix itself on Elite with the new iOS update or it may make it worse, it’s funny it shows on my phone but not my iPad now that is strange.

Message 5 of 5 (324 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help