Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: REQUEST FOR NEW TYPE TOURNEMENT BY ALL LEGION

by Yasseramiral

Original Post

REQUEST FOR NEW TYPE TOURNEMENT BY ALL LEGION

★★★★ Novice

Hi Administrator, ( Attention to Dave Specially)

First of all i want to write i am writing this message for most legion commanders.

we are all fun od this game with friendship around the world. We are talking each other in facebook everyday, sometimes we are discussing , sometimes we are angry each other, sonetimes we are having funs with battle results. In these days, we are talking about new tournement is necessary for having more times by legions, because of this reason i am writing our request from EA Chillingo to organize a new type tournement for 1 month to make us happy. 

The tournement in our minds should have features are shown below:

1) necessary to record for this tournement as legion by legion commander, and this tournement battle will be same logic with Champions Tournement battle

2) Each legion have 4 tanks only which are defined by legion commander

3) The battle will be 4 vs 4 and randomize , calendar will be defined by EA Chillingo

4) First 8 legions are in Result table after first step, will be in semi-final and they will play 3 times with rules : 1st vs 8th , 2nd vs 7th , 3rd vs 6th and 4th vs 5th

5) which legions in semi-final win 2 times aginst another, they will be in half-final and who has more diffetence aspect killing number , they will be top in the table , For example Legion A : 15 - Legion B : 12 , legion A has score as 3 points. For Half Final , Legions in top4 will play 3 times again with rules: 1st vs 4th and 2nd vs 3rd 

6) legions in half-final win 2 times , they will play final round 5 times, who win 3 times against other one , this legion will win the tournement.

This is biggest request of our players in ios platform from EA Chillingo and we will be much more happy if you organize it soon. 

Thanks and Best Regards,

IF IOS PLAYERS 

Message 1 of 5 (679 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Our purpose by requesting that, is to prevent somethings, for example , Legion A is in challenge legion B , Legion A is sending hunters behind legion B , legion A is starting the battle at same time legion C and legion C is friend of Legion A , legion A is winning easily because legion C is not shooting legion A. We all want to see who deserve the cup in the tournement.

thanks,

Message 2 of 5 (669 Views)

★★★★ Novice

funny, the hacker advises developers what to do, dear administrators, the game is super and there is nothing to change for the sake of naughty children, I love my game, thank you for making it, with respect😊

Message 3 of 5 (646 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

LOL I agree.

Here's better idea.

How about no paint, decals, nor afterglow and see how all this super tanks perform. Ive yet to face serp, Cygnus or Auriga that didn't look like a New Years float.

why not rank legions like you do with tanks scores, but based on battles won. Our legion isn't "loaded" with credit card tanks. Yes 4 serps will beat 4 cents. Rank legions as diamond, gold, silver, etc based on wins. So Gold II would play Gold II legion, etc. 

Put fun back in game. 

Message 4 of 5 (478 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I agree 💯 % as a lot of friends, please do it . Thanks a lot
Message 5 of 5 (231 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help