★★★★ Novice

A player with an American flag has the name killmuslims 

dont think its appropiate

Message 1 of 8 (607 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Profanity

Community Manager

@Cephas12@globalwarfareuk@Renzo_90210@Intensereader

Please see the following link for information on how to report an offensive username:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Iron-Force/FAQ-Someone-is-being-abusive-in-the-chat-system-What-should-I-do...

I will go ahead and lock this thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (683 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

I agree! But the folks at Chillingo probably don't speak or read English, not that they would care even if they did, as longer as Killmuslum is a paying customer.

Message 2 of 8 (601 Views)

★★★ Guide

the question is did you even tried to take a screenshot of this player in global chat? if you did then post the screenshot in this forum so that anyone from EA-Chilingo can take actions... or did you  even tried to tapped on his name and report abused? these are the basic steps to report such offensive language and even players nickname.... i dont take sides on this game or EA and i barely play the game.... but then again, a player flying US flag on his tank doesn't meant the player is an American it could be anyone only EA can exactly figure out where the player really is located thru IP address

Message 3 of 8 (589 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Don't EA have any say in this

its inciting racial hatred which is an offence

Message 4 of 8 (580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@globalwarfareuk wrote:

Don't EA have any say in this

its inciting racial hatred which is an offence

I agree with you, that a statement like this on a public forum is offensive, but that comes from the assumptions that the individual is making a political statement. But what if we look at it from another perspective?

What if this is a young boy or girl who recently lost their mother or father or both, because they decided to go to work one morning or to the market place, and the train they travelled on, or the office building they went to, or the mall they chose to shop at, was blown up by some Islamic militants and their parents where killed! Or maybe they decided to go on a vacation and the place they stayed at was overrun by Islamic militants who had their parents beheaded! Or they went to a concert to relax and enjoy themselves and an Islamic militant decides to strap on a vest containing high explosives, shrapnel, and rat poison, and decides to detonate it in the crowded theatre. Or maybe, they didn't even make it to the theatre, because they where run down on the street by some Islamic militant who decided to use a big truck as a weapon rather than a transport vehicle for which it was designed! 

And why where their parents killed? Because they weren't Muslim!

But then again, it could just be some ignorant A-hole who wants to cause trouble! But the question is, which did you think of first!

Just something to think about.....

Message 5 of 8 (565 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can't agree..

the courts certainly dont think " oh well he has had a tough life we will let him off"

ravial hatred IS racial hatred....

if i said this out allowed i we'd I would be in serious trouble

maybe he is planning a suicide bomb attack......

these things cause a lot a lot of upset, why can't chat and na,es be vetted before being allowed so simple

Message 6 of 8 (560 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Never said I agreed. Just wanted to offer another perspective. As was mentioned above by another gamer, there are methods of dealing with such concerns outside a public forum. I was simply commenting a thought, just as you have commented your thoughts. I believe I'm entitled to, just as you are!

Cheers!

Message 7 of 8 (558 Views)

Community Manager

@Cephas12@globalwarfareuk@Renzo_90210@Intensereader

Please see the following link for information on how to report an offensive username:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Iron-Force/FAQ-Someone-is-being-abusive-in-the-chat-system-What-should-I-do...

I will go ahead and lock this thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 8 of 8 (684 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help