Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Power up algorithms changed

by Renzo_90210

Original Post

Power up algorithms changed

★★★ Apprentice

I've been a player for almost three years now and I play certain maps over others, because I know where the drops are and what they will, or at least, used to be. Ever since the update however, that's all changed, fire speed has disappeared completely, fire power shows up every other game maybe once. All the drops are now health , speed boost and mines, in that order. I don't know why this change was made, but it dulls the game, a lot. And I called it it my legions attention and they all believe the same. Please put the drops back they way they used to be. 

Message 1 of 10 (420 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

maybe game developers want something for a changed. so that players don't know how, when and where these drops will come... Devs thought it'll be a challenge for everyone who knew before exactly these drops are used to be... hmm..., i guessed if you are staying in one drop point where you think a "mine" will be at then think again coz you'll be a bullseye sitting target....

Message 2 of 10 (399 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah well, your a dumb * , your always a target picking up power ups. My point was the power ups have changed, in that fire speed is gone ,disappeared ........totally .  You must be a newbie. 

Message 3 of 10 (386 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

And btw, if your saying that then you hadn't already noticed, which means you are a newbie or someone that hasn't played much at all. Eirther way keep your dumb conclusions to yourself. 

Message 4 of 10 (384 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yup! I'm dumb but you're dumber... How's that? happy now! I can assure you i won't be reading any of your reply  here or in any other threads! Dumb! dumb! Lmao!

Message 5 of 10 (359 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No, Pete.

I have a maxed s Pavo, and a Centaurus that 6 upgrades away from maxed. What kind of an idiot are you?

and, if you don't use power ups, you are the noob. Unless you have a Draco tank, lmfao!

Message 6 of 10 (333 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm sorry, did I mention you in my post? Did you even read my post? If you had, your response would be different as your reply makes no sense whatsoever. Gibberish.

Message 7 of 10 (306 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

And i am an idiot? I think not sir. And anyone that reads this thread knows who that is. 

Message 8 of 10 (304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

No Reno is a well respected guide, has been for years.

@PeterGioia wrote:

Yeah well, your a dumb * , your always a target picking up power ups. My point was the power ups have changed, in that fire speed is gone ,disappeared ........totally .  You must be a newbie. 

Your points were good about your observation, name calling only gets tounglashings going, lets help each there first,  he is no dumb .,aasz, and far from a newbie.

Message 9 of 10 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Reno it is not worth the replies it's a lot cause.  In stead of them shouting inuendose they could have asked to clairify your comments, but no, they did the name calling thing instead.  Oh well I take heat on this to. 

BTW haven't seen you on lately.

@Renzo_90210 wrote:

Yup! I'm dumb but you're dumber... How's that? happy now! I can assure you i won't be reading any of your reply  here or in any other threads! Dumb! dumb! Lmao!

Message 10 of 10 (294 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help