Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Please Fix

by 1cor15

Original Post

Please Fix

★★★★ Novice

This is shameful. Why can’t you guys fix these mismatches? Would some EA manager address this? 

Message 1 of 17 (1,538 Views)

Re: Please Fix

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA response, buy bigger tank.

Message 2 of 17 (1,522 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks. The problem with buying a bigger tank is that you are then matched against even bigger tanks. The only way to win the majority of matchups in IronForce is to have a tank that can destroy another tank with 1 shot. Anything less and you will lose 95% of the time. 

Message 3 of 17 (1,447 Views)

★★★ Guide

@1cor15 wrote:

Thanks. The problem with buying a bigger tank is that you are then matched against even bigger tanks. The only way to win the majority of matchups in IronForce is to have a tank that can destroy another tank with 1 shot. Anything less and you will lose 95% of the time. 

Welcome to the real world of Iron Force pay to play, dump it and get Iron Force 2 when released. 

Message 4 of 17 (1,373 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Another Hall of Shame Game. Increasingly, players are just dropping out of matches because they are so ridiculous. 

Message 5 of 17 (1,291 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The unofficial  responce you get from Any EA is spend more money,  buy a better tank 

Message 6 of 17 (1,246 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It doesn’t matter. Even if you buy a Centaurus, for example, you would be matched against maxed Cygnus or Auriga. I have a maxed Vulp and am always matched against maxed S tanks and T6 tanks. I lose 95% of Team games and 99% FFA. The game is rigged. You cannot win even if you are foolish enough to spend money.

Message 7 of 17 (1,174 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You are correct.  There are no players that win. Its all one sided.  The developers dont care,  they are forcing people to spend,  and they are.  Everyone is painted to the the max.  Whats the point. Bots now have been injected with steroids,  they are more powerful,  burn you every shot.  They move fast,  respawn behind you and take kills. 

This is ridiculous.  The bot on my side followed me and finished most kills.  The bot got 12 kills.  Absolutely astounding. 

I think next update will be the end if iron force.

Message 8 of 17 (1,142 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Love the bots that nitro to your gem they out run you even with nitro. And the matches are incredible with a cent going against a painted with afterglow SERP.
Message 9 of 17 (1,108 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think now all the old players are just burnin up there gems then they will quit.  The end of this game will be soon.  We don't even get proper answers for anything 

Message 10 of 17 (1,082 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help