Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Platinum 2

by jabu69

Original Post

Platinum 2

★★★★ Novice

Can someone tell me what I have to do to obtain platinum 2? 

Message 1 of 10 (690 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

You must enter battles and accumulate points, when you acchieve enough points from battles Iron Force evaluates your performance, and enters you into the different levels, bronze, gold, silver, platinum and the highest is Diamond.  Each has different levels as well ie., platinum I, platinum II or up to platinum IV for example.  You can accumulate points in all modes of play, the more you play the higher your evaluation and enterence will be. When you sign in, you will get a notice if you have been evlauated. When that event is completed you will get some awards, then you will be reevaluated and placed appropriately.  if you do not achieve the minimum you get demoted to a lower level, which mean you didnt get enough points. If you went over the max, you get moved up to the next level and start again.

Message 2 of 10 (660 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Such * I'm stuck on level 60 it doesn't matter how many points I accumulate  it won't happen my tank is maxed out its frustrating playing this game unless you wanna spend money 

Message 3 of 10 (647 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@soonerheat wrote:

Such * I'm stuck on level 60 it doesn't matter how many points I accumulate  it won't happen my tank is maxed out its frustrating playing this game unless you wanna spend money 

sorry bud you are incorrect with your reply , First of all you do not understand the question.  Lvl 60 has nothing to do with  the Platunm or gold or silver leagues.  Maxed tanks has nothing to do with it either. Spending money to play has nothing to do with it either.

everyone eventually reaches level 60. Your not stuck at 60 its as high as you can get.

Collecting points, will decrease the number to the right of the  lvl 60, when it reaches zero  you will be promoted to the next rank, so collecting points is how you get promoted and the only way.

Maxing your tank allows you to compete against other tanks which is when max the highest Combat Streigth you can achieve when maxed for your tank. The only things that will increase your combat streigth after you Max is to run the S model to max if your a tier 4 tank or higher,  next is your tanks with Techs by winning battles and doing dailies, and if you spend gems on paint and decal to increase your combat effiency temporarily while in battle.

Spending real  money only adds things to your tank  if you need gems or elite time for example, you spend real money, but that is your choice your not forced to spend money.

Message 4 of 10 (632 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not understanding your point explanation, I just think it's ridiculous to have to spend an excessive amount of money for a tier 6 tank you should have the option to purchase with cash that you've earned in battles. iron force is a game that benefits only China that's just my experience of playing the last three years off and on.

Message 5 of 10 (601 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Darubberdoctor is a very experienced player, and knows everything you

need to know about this game !

Questions on a post card 💳 if you have a problem:

To

Darubberdoctor

Chillingo Forum

My IPad 

In the bedroom 

USA

Earth 

In this Galaxy

Somewhere in space 🚀 

Good lad - Keep up the good work!

What would we do without the Rubberdoctor a wealth of knowledge on iron force tech!

Cheers mate 🐙

Message 6 of 10 (585 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

GreenLanternglow & DaRubberdoctor are correct. You don't need to spend real money, you simply need to invest the time, ALL THE TIME!

So play the game and save your Gem's! Don't buy paint, don't buy decals, and eventually you'll acquire the thousands and thousands of Gem's to get your new tank. As for the cost of a tier 6 tank, well that's above my pay grade (meaning I don't have the rank or the trophies to see what they actually cost)

Message 7 of 10 (571 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well said Greenlatern and DaRubber 

You both are only right.

Keep up the good 😊 chat 

Message 8 of 10 (554 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

it is a question of balancing the spent of money and time. With my 2nd account i have the ratio 0% money : 100 % time.
It cost me 1 1/2 years until i could afford a fornax, which is 6k gems.

and i played not that much, as mentioned, only 2nd account. probabely to be optimized by playing event, what i actually haven not done...

so don't say it is (nearly) not possible.....

Message 9 of 10 (527 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

What does this jibberish have to do with OP question?

@jabu69 wrote:

it is a question of balancing the spent of money and time. With my 2nd account i have the ratio 0% money : 100 % time.
It cost me 1 1/2 years until i could afford a fornax, which is 6k gems.

and i played not that much, as mentioned, only 2nd account. probabely to be optimized by playing event, what i actually haven not done...

so don't say it is (nearly) not possible.....

Message 10 of 10 (495 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help