Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Paint and glow

by Okydokyone

Original Post

Paint and glow

★ Apprentice

I purchased 45 attack and 75 attack glow on my ceph.  I can't 1 shot kill a svulp.  This is not fair. My paint is not working.  I make same damage without paint.  I have been ripped off 

Message 1 of 6 (387 Views)

Re: Paint and glow

★★ Guide
As Ceph, you shouldn’t even be up against Svulp, pick on someone your own size.
Message 2 of 6 (360 Views)

★ Apprentice

Im talking about bots. I never shoot live players with smaller tanks unless they shoot first

Message 3 of 6 (351 Views)

★★★ Guide

Bots cbs is based on your tanks Cbs. It has been this way from at least 3 updates ago or more when they revamped their bots. This Keeps tanks like yours from sweeping the bf.

Message 4 of 6 (326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Thats the whole idea of spending nearly 1000 gems on paint and glow so i can clean up the battle field. But i wont be wasting my gems again when i can achieve the same result naked.  

45 attack 75 glow 35 armour.  What a waste when it dont work and i don't get a response .

Message 5 of 6 (285 Views)

★★★ Guide

No, you mist my point, it’s fine to spend all that on your tank Iron Force loves you for that. That make others beef up their ride to combat your improvements.  What I was referring to was only those bot runs were all the opposition to your tanks is bots, or maybe one live peep.  The matching then is based on your cbs, so the bots then are matched to you.  Hence you can’t sweep the BF.  When your in team play like EW in territory III you will come up againt similar live oppoinants who most likely will be as strong or stronger than you. Same results, hard to get one shot kills. Same in Champions, each day it gets tougher to win because  your up againt power tanks at the 125 flag mark going for the trophy and gems.

do you Realy think Iron Force gives a darn how much you spend on your ride, didn’t think so.  It’s a game of chess, you againts Iron Force, Bots are the pawns to get you or others to beef up your rid on a reacurring bases.  There is always a bigger tank than you, Iron force has succeeded. 

@Okydokyone wrote:

Thats the whole idea of spending nearly 1000 gems on paint and glow so i can clean up the battle field. But i wont be wasting my gems again when i can achieve the same result naked.  

45 attack 75 glow 35 armour.  What a waste when it dont work and i don't get a response .

Message 6 of 6 (259 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help