Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

PATHETIC SERVER MAINTENANCE

by theDUDEsns

Original Post

PATHETIC SERVER MAINTENANCE

★ Apprentice

Not even 4 minutes into LOL and this is what I get at Log-in ......

4C5CD14C-CC68-47F0-BADE-D983C446CEA6.jpeg

How about you all FIX THE SERVERS or take the game OFFLINE perminatly. People spend more money on the weekend for the tournaments and leisure playing. I hope each and every person submits a request to iTunes/Apple for a purchase refund due to the games instability and chronic server malfunctions.

This is to UNACCEPTABLE !!

Message 1 of 3 (230 Views)

Re: PATHETIC SERVER MAINTENANCE

★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately Iron Force has the dumbest group of players to ever play an online game. No matter how bad the performance gets, they continue to spend real money to play. As long as EA/Chillingo/Coolfish are making money hand over fist on this game they will do nothing.

The only way to get them to fix it is to stop spending until they do.

Message 2 of 3 (184 Views)

Re: PATHETIC SERVER MAINTENANCE

★ Apprentice

Pinky... that’s exactly what they want you to think, spending money will do nothing to motivate them to fix anything. From what I see, its a done deal ... the game is dying! Player volume is way down. Their revenue on IF is way down. They will gladly take what ever money that these dummies want to give to them, but in the end the game is still doomed and destined to go offline.

-IronForce2 is where they “hope” to make their comeback.

Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help