Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Orion Canis and L version

by jonnyhagg

Original Post

Orion Canis and L version

★★★★ Novice

Dave,

thanks for your update on EW and the new tank options. 

its not clear from your post weather the L version will be better equipped than the EW trophy version. Can you give some clarity on that?

i have the Canis and it’s maxed, Iv used just about every combination of paint and AG, and even though it’s a trophy tank it’s an absolute disappointment. My cyg, serp ceph and Aur are all better than the Canis against bots and live oppo. which is a shame when considering it’s trophy tank.  Im not suggestung you to change the Canis strength, (would be nice thoughj but I really don’t see  a weaker version of the weakest newer tanks being attractive. 

If fact adding new tank to the wheel, further reduces people chance of getting some thing useful like a cyg. 

Trophy tanks should be worth winning. The Canis is not worthy of being a trophy tank, and a weaker version is not worth spinning the wheel for. 

Thanks 

Message 1 of 18 (3,087 Views)

Re: Orion Canis and L version

★★★★ Novice
I am canis owner too. It is my regular tank. its capacities are disappointing. It is true, it is a very hard effort to claim a canis and it doesn't worth it.

Still don´t know how is L-canis gonna be, but if it is stronger than EW-canis it will be unfair, from may pint of view.
Message 2 of 18 (2,965 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @jonnyhagg,

We'll made some improvements to the Trophy Canis, however the L.Canis does have slightly better stats still, ive put the full maxed stats for each one after the update below:

Canis

Attack: 2228

Armour: 11097

FireSpeed: 158

Movement: 867

Tactical Strike: Hit Enemies 10 times to trigger 80% damage to all enemies

L.Canis

Attack: 2470

Armour: 11851

FireSpeed: 147

Movement: 754

Tactical Strike: Hit Enemies 8 times to trigger 80% damage to all enemies

Cheers

Dave

Message 3 of 18 (2,913 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi, I would like to know if we can unlock one of these two new tanks, with a run like the serpens or Monoceros or how you can buy.
Thanks!
Message 4 of 18 (2,878 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Who is interested in buying a Canis or LCanis?

Message 5 of 18 (2,820 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @RichelieuCap,

The L.Canis will be unlocked through the Arms Dealer, the standard Canis will remain as the the Empire Wars Trophy Tank until it is replaced by the Orion later this year.

Cheers

Dave

Message 6 of 18 (2,809 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi Dave,
I wanted to understand, there will be two new tanks or just L Canis & Orion?
Message 7 of 18 (2,671 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @mansargisman,

The L.Canis will be avaialble when the update is released tomorrow, the Orion will become the new Empire Wars Trophy Tank and will be available after Season 1 of Empire War at the end of February.

Cheers

Dave

Message 8 of 18 (2,599 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I assume you get the Orion trophy for finishing high in Empire Wars, how high do you have to finish? Also when u get trophy do you still have to buy tank with gems or shards?

many thanks

Message 9 of 18 (2,384 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @RetepIronForce,

Currently you have to finish in the Top 8 Legions overall and you must have collected at least 100 Victory Points to win the Empire Wars Trophy, once you have it you still need to buy the Tank with Diamonds.

Cheers

Dave

Message 10 of 18 (2,321 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help