Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Orion Canis and L version

by EA_DaveRF10

Original Post

EA Community Manager

Hi @RetepIronForce,

Currently you have to finish in the Top 8 Legions overall and you must have collected at least 100 Victory Points to win the Empire Wars Trophy, once you have it you still need to buy the Tank with Diamonds.

Cheers

Dave

Message 11 of 18 (705 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How many gem please. Thanks. 

Message 12 of 18 (694 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @RetepIronForce,

11,000 Diamonds, however you can get a discount depending on how high your Legion finishes.

1st / 2nd Place - 10% Discount

3rd 4th Place - 5% Discount.

Cheers

Dave 

Message 13 of 18 (640 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hi Dave.

Thanks for all updates and answers, we appreciate it. 

I’m from one of the Empire top 10 legions, we have lots of debates about top 4 vs top 8 to get an Orion trophy tank. I understand that first season had it distributed to top 8, however now we are not clear: some people say it’s only top 4, others - that it’s still top 8. We can make it to the top 8 if we try hard in the second week, but not top 4. Hence our question, we appreciate your answer. 

Thank you, 

Bagnet

Message 14 of 18 (474 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Hi Dave.

Thanks for all updates and answers, we appreciate it.

I’m from one of the Empire top 10 legions, we are currently on 9th place; we have lots of debates about top 4 vs top 8 to get an Orion trophy tank. I understand that first season had it distributed to top 8, however now we are not clear: some people say it’s only top 4, others - that it’s still top 8. We can make it to the top 8 if we try hard in the second week, but not top 4. Hence our question, we appreciate your answer.

Thank you,
Багнет
Message 15 of 18 (462 Views)
Highlighted

EA Community Manager

Hi @ivynar,

Ive posted this Seasons Empire Wars rewards here Standard smile

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Iron-Force/Empire-Wars-Season-3/m-p/7754618#M12728

Cheers

Dave 

Message 16 of 18 (448 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Thanks Dave - I appreciate your fast response.

Best,
Багнет
Message 17 of 18 (444 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Dave, can you answer please, where or how we’re suppose to use our excess tank shards or blueprints? And how fair it is to spend $100 for a pack of tickets or spend tons of gems while playing Empire wars, paint and glow few tanks to be competitive and that all for to spin 1200 crates and get 15k cash, few useless blueprints and tank shards that you already own and rarely if you’re really lucky you might actually get what you need? Are you guys planing to make any changes regarding that or you’re happy when people waste $ for nothing in this game? Standard smile thanks in advance for your answer. 

Message 18 of 18 (240 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help