Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Ok how do i cheat in the game.

by jabu69

Original Post

Ok how do i cheat in the game.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
Now if you cant beat them join them. No complaints in this forum as it falls on death ears. Lets all just share our tricks and cheats to make the gameplay a little bit fairer. Yeh we all know there are hackers that have manipulated the game in there favour.
Now its time to share the hacks so we can f u c k the developers and make it fair for everyone.
Yeh sure id love thousands of diamonds to spend on any tank and upgrade it fast.
Hahaha share the love as i am necking my beers and posting some b u l l s h i t no one cares about.
Love u all.
Message 1 of 7 (503 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi Sims4

Be careful my friend, Chillingo / EA / Coolfish, EA Dave and whoever on the very odd occasion read some of these posts, not many but a tiny tiny few...

You may be Jesting about, having a laugh, but the big brother, who owns this game, may ban any one asking how to hack the game..

Yes the are thousands of hacker players in this game, which big brother doesn't seem to do anything about, but you and I are better than them all, we don't need to hack or cheat, we are gentleman or ladies.. 

We would rather take 10 years or 20 years it doesn't matter how long, and one day we will be top of the pile!

Pile of what you ask! Hmmmmmmm 

I say we smell of flowers 🌺 🌺🌺🌺🌺

Chillingo if you are reading this post, we'll stop it, this is a private post for Sims4, he's only joking he's not a cheat, he's an honest player!!

Cheers Sims4

Message 2 of 7 (466 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Should have referred to your proper forum name footyhead1974

Sims4 is your undercover name, that will only confuse them! 

It has confused me!!!

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Message 3 of 7 (459 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@IamNotARobot00 wrote:
[...]
It has confused me!!!

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Being confused is the best way to go along with iron force. Even better if you are certain about that point

Message 4 of 7 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If u are in a legion downgrade to member status if you are a vice commander.

If they kill a VC versus member points are higher. This helps in both legion play and solo.

Message 5 of 7 (385 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Are you sure about this?because I can't really believe this is true
Message 6 of 7 (369 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

correct.
not true.
Legion members status has nothing to do with points s.o. is spitting out when dying

Message 7 of 7 (344 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help