Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: No need to thank me!!

by DaRubberdoctor

Original Post

No need to thank me!!

★★★★ Novice

Can someone please explaine to me how I donate cash to my friends or legion mates in the honor points?

Message 1 of 10 (627 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

When you're part of a legion, when you upgrade your tank, you're given an option to request for help, your mates receive your request, and if they are willing, they can donate to your upgrade. Of course it works the same way for your mates when they need help upgrading, you'll receive a request via your legions chat log, in which you can donate. Unfortunately the amount is set by the game. The same goes for requesting blueprints. Here's the kicker, you're usually rewarded for your generosity in points, gems, money. Those who haven't donated don't know that, those of us who do donate, know this very well. So be generous to your mates; you'll be rewarded for your efforts!

I don't know if you can donate without being part of legion. That's above my pay grade 😋

Message 2 of 10 (607 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks

Message 3 of 10 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You can only donate blue prints not gems or cash, I wish. Yes when you donate u get like a $100.

Message 4 of 10 (538 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I'm not sure how often you have donated, but I've regularly contributed funds to the upgrade of a legion mates tank. The game limits my contribution but every time I donate funds, I get Elite points in return. Also, when I donate blueprints to one of my legion mates, I always get Elite points (as high as 10 so far), I usually get cash, and several times have received gems for my efforts to support my mates. You are right about the gems though, I've never donated/contributed gems.

So I'm not sure what you're experiencing, but that's the way it's been working for me.

Anyone else want to weigh in?

Message 5 of 10 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

How do you donate cash, as I can't in our legion? How much can you contribute?

we can only contribute blueprints.

Message 6 of 10 (497 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I thought when a legion mate made a request for help with upgrading a component of his tank, and I agreed to "help" with the upgrade, that I was sending funds, determined by the game, to help pay for the upgrade. It usually would amount to $100, or so I thought. But upon closer investigation, I'm actually receiving the $100 as well as 1 elite point for helping. So I'm not really sure how I'm helping. So you're right, we can only donate blueprints.

Message 7 of 10 (473 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Cephas12 wrote:

I don't know if you can donate without being part of legion. That's above my pay grade 😋

You can not donate anything unless your in a legion.  Also you can not collect facebook funds either

Message 8 of 10 (463 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@Cephas12 wrote:

I thought when a legion mate made a request for help with upgrading a component of his tank, and I agreed to "help" with the upgrade, that I was sending funds, determined by the game, to help pay for the upgrade. It usually would amount to $100, or so I thought. But upon closer investigation, I'm actually receiving the $100 as well as 1 elite point for helping. So I'm not really sure how I'm helping. So you're right, we can only donate blueprints.

When you agree to "send help" your only helping to reduce the time it takes for that member upgrade request, your just one of the helpers which deducts 15 minute off,  the other members reduce it the same.  So it's an hour total.  When you donate a tech they get the tech immediately and you receive cash air elite points or a gem for your donation.

however you can not send funds or gems from your account to another account 

if you you pay attention to your funds total,   Say it's $75,100 and you donate you get the $100 as you indicated so your total should be $75,200. However when you just send help it's time only not cash.

Message 9 of 10 (424 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Cephas12 wrote:

The only way to get cash to another member is with Facebook friends , you both or more become friends, then log into Facebook through your logged in tank. When you see your friends Facebook Pic and he sees your Facebook pic you collect awards cash based on how much you play. You can possibly give $6000 at a pop if extremely active. So the more Facebook friends in your fb leader page the more you can collect.  I generally collect $100 k a day from my fb friends .    Remember this is award cash not cash from your total from picking up during combat.  It's based on the points you achieve which is converted to Facebook awards you acquire or they acquire.    $100 k. Max in one day or until you reach $100 k then it zeros out, and an 7 hour cooldown period before you can collect funds again.

Message 10 of 10 (416 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help