Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: No crediting after maintenance again and again and again

by Seppi261270

Original Post

No crediting after maintenance again and again and again

★★★★ Novice

One more time you did not crediting Times for  pattern and decal after maintenance. Again and again and again and again and again.

shame on you coolfish, chillingo and at least EA 

Message 1 of 7 (286 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @Seppi261270,

Please accept my apologies for this, CoolFish are currently looking into why this is happening, although on this occasion the server only shut down for half an hour standard Pattern & Decal extensions should've still applied. Yesterday 2 Gift Boxes were sent out via in-game mail to apologise for this.

Cheers

Dave

Message 2 of 7 (249 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It was not for half an hour. It was 2 hours. And by the way. It was at champions tournament. Had 86 points for shard boxes. Can’t reach the 100 box with Titan shards, because you made maintenance during champions tournament. Did not reach 225 flags, because you made maintenance during champions tournament. Tournament at 23:00 pm ist the only one I can play, because the rest of day I have to work.
Please don’t tell me that nonsense. I’m very angry about your answer.
Message 3 of 7 (220 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
By the way. I saw the gifts from boxes, I was laughing out loud. 10 silver and 10 Platin:-)))) I don’t need this. I have 3000 silver shards and 2000 Platin shards.
Message 4 of 7 (217 Views)

★★ Guide

The gift boxes were lame. It’s like saying I’m sorry here is a leaf and a feather!

Message 5 of 7 (191 Views)

★★★★ Novice
and again just by the way. it was not just maintenance, there were a lot of maintenance in recent weeks and months when times were not credited. only twice were credited 6 hours each. for all other maintenance there was nothing. There were more than 12 hours of maintenance. What you are doing is to describe very briefly. it is nothing else than fraud, fraud, fraud. and then you come with such stupid apologies and excuses. I can not put it into words, what insolence that is.
Message 6 of 7 (174 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Absolutely right 

welcome to the club 😂😂😂😂

Message 7 of 7 (156 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help