Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: No S Pavo upgrade

by sweetlouatgrind

Original Post

No S Pavo upgrade

★★★★ Newbie

So I’ve been playing Iron force for some time now.  And back in the day if you purchased a tier 4 or 5 tank, once you max it you can upgrade to the S version.

anyway recently I purchase the Pavo tank for 3200 gems.  However someone recently told me that iron force no longer gives the S Pavo upgrade.  If this is true, I just wasted my gems on a Pavo  that is not stronger than my current S Vulp.

Why would they change this?  This is probably the single most upsetting change that they did.

Anyway I just emailed iron force to get my gems back or at least the 10,000 shards for a S Pavo.  Don’t waste your gems on a Pavo.

Message 1 of 5 (589 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @Gaddo1,

The change was made in the v2.8.0 update released in February 2018, you can read more about the change here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Iron-Force/Iron-Force-2-8-0/m-p/6662824/highlight/true#M10511

Cheers

Dave 

Message 2 of 5 (556 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That is a shame Dave. Once a great for a common man, now entertains thick wallets. 

Message 3 of 5 (481 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Stop moaning like a woman and stop playing - go look for free games elsewhere - this game is for the rich, not for poor people who moan like you - noob from Indian legion lol

Message 4 of 5 (310 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Watch your Language @sweetlouatgrind, By the way that you are talking it self shows how you treat others in your life as well. A game should be fare and transparent to any type players. Rich and poor should not be the barriers. I am not saying those who spend real money on this game are doing wrong thing. Some people have time & some will have money. Its their choice that they choose how to play this game. 

At least Trophy Tanks should be worthy enough to keep and fight against the Shards tanks, That is my point. Otherwise there is no point in conducting those tournaments. 

Message 5 of 5 (255 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help