This is real?
New tanks, new track, new texture?

Please write to info about it!

Thanks!

Message 1 of 18 (6,251 Views)

Re: New tanks, new track, new texture?

EA Community Manager

Hi @PitBullPaPa

I can confirm that these are taken from a version of Iron Force that is currently under a closed Beta test Standard smile

If you hadn't guessed already, these are (in order)

S-Model Vulpecula

Serpens

S-Model Scorpius

Message 2 of 18 (6,212 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

Whowow! Again they looked pretty expensive. i hope my old tier s4 tank should look arrsomely attractive! Cheers! 🍻 

Message 3 of 18 (6,175 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Will these replace my s vulp with new power levels?

Message 4 of 18 (6,146 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Dave let me add, if they are just pretty new replacement tanks that will still be one shot by T 6, don't waste your time.

if they will have new and stronger fighting capabilities, then bring on.

Message 5 of 18 (6,115 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Dave any dates when these come out?

Message 6 of 18 (5,690 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Dave, where and when do we get the S Centaurus.  ???????

Thanks,

IronSides

Message 7 of 18 (3,289 Views)

★★★★ Novice

JUST A NEW DIAPER FOR THE SAME OLD * !!!    Why don't they upgrade the Servers, developed a combat strength matching system that enhances FAIR PLAY FOR ALL LEVELS  !!   THATS WHAT WE WANT !!    

Message 8 of 18 (3,274 Views)

★★★★ Novice

JUST A NEW DIAPER FOR THE SAME OLD JUNK  !!!    Why don't they upgrade the Servers, developed a combat strength matching system that enhances FAIR PLAY FOR ALL LEVELS  !!   THATS WHAT WE WANT !!    

Message 9 of 18 (3,271 Views)

★★★ Guide

@mikeybondo wrote:

JUST A NEW DIAPER FOR THE SAME OLD JUNK  !!!    Why don't they upgrade the Servers, developed a combat strength matching system that enhances FAIR PLAY FOR ALL LEVELS  !!   THATS WHAT WE WANT !!    

Now that it has been announced on the official Facebook Iron Force page that these new graphics will be introduced this year, it makes me wonder how the servers will be able to handle the new changes. Especially in view of the mountain of complaints this week about not being able to log on or to finish a match. News about new servers or how the game experience will improve would be welcome. Mickeybondo's reply above is what the majority of players desire, unfortunately, it's not what the company is willing to give.

Can anyone think the quality of play will improve after they introduce these new graphics? If you think so, please let us know how you think that will happen.

Message 10 of 18 (3,098 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help