Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: New cheat in Global Conflict what's being done

by jabu69

Original Post

New cheat in Global Conflict what's being done

★★★★ Novice

So stupid question I know but what's being done about any of the cheating in GC?

played Polish no2 team this morning only to have hydrus appear in end seconds for them to get both better match ups and extra points at end without the exposure of having hydrus in DM type game 

screen shots are available but don't expect you will do anything about them or the rest of the mess you gave made of GC   Any other sport game teams would be disqualified for cheating but guess it's about money here 

yesterday the team in no1 place a Chinese team got over a 1000 flagsin one hour not a mathematical impossibly but really!, they deserve to win just on that alone if they really are that good .

i won't go into time or money spent on this game as to tell you the truth you aren't listening and don't care anyway 

mabe you should ake it clear at start of tournament you dont mind or care about cheating least we know were we stand at that point and can't complain 

Message 1 of 5 (339 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Why only one kill on hydrus?

Love when fools leave bait in match, just go after the hydrus for kills and u win.

Its when they drop them before match starts that is unfair.

Message 2 of 5 (289 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Whassup:
Prob is, that the T1 tank appears not until some seconds before match ends. So u can't kill what is not there. But T1 tank is included at matchup calculation, what makes it a double advantage.

I must admit, i don't know the trick to get that done (

stonebraveheart says "a Chinese team got over a 1000 flagsin one hour not a mathematical impossibly  but really!"
.. well....
let's calculate (mathematically):
60 Minutes, with 3.30 mins per match and 0.30 mins für setup => that is 15 matches
4 players per match
50 players in legion => 12,5 parallel teams => 12 Team, 2 Players are going for the cafpow Wink
3 flags per win per player
and yessss, we win them ALL!!!!
..... => 15 * 4 * 12 * 3 = 2160 Flags within an hour...

a bit more realistic:
60 Minutes, with 5 mins per match => that is 12 matches
4 players per match
50 players in legion => 12,5 parallel teams, OK say 10
3 flags per win per player
all matches to win
..... => 12 * 4 * 10 * 3 = 1440 Flags

Anyway, the thing ist the baits, that makes it unfair. I asked chillingo for implementing a reduction of the teamvariance, e.g.
maximum spread over 3 tier classes:
having a t1 in team will limit up to T3 tanks,
having a t2 in team will limit up to T4 tanks,
having a t3 in team will limit up to S4/T5 tanks,
and so on.
Never heard of it again.... Guess why.

Message 3 of 5 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ever wonder why F&K you get the fairest match ups?

Im a 2 star General playing with Max techs and can play my Sirius in F&K and only face tier 2 tanks. My rank has no bearing in the match only the tank strength. If I try this in FFA I pull all tier 5&6 tanks? Wtf.

So the question begs, why can't the get match ups be fair in FFA?

Message 4 of 5 (232 Views)

★★★★ Novice

aAs said below the hydrus appears in last couple sec I got lucky shot if you see timer on pic. Think few legions doing this now looking at other posts 

Message 5 of 5 (199 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help