Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Need advice Lynx and Vulp

by jabu69

Original Post

Need advice Lynx and Vulp

★★★★ Novice

I have 4000000 in Cash and 992 Gems currently running Aqila and want to upgrade to Tier 4 and confused between Lynx and Vulp. Can anyone suggest.

Message 1 of 11 (629 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Lacerta...because you will always find them in your lynx, and it never fairs well for them. If you wanted to do a vulp, just get the lacerta as it is better in every aspect
Message 2 of 11 (625 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i did not understand the first part of your answer. If i take Lynx and then with all the cash upgrade as soon as possible. Is it not a good idea .. Just asking

Message 3 of 11 (621 Views)

★★★ Guide

If you get a Lynx you can use your cash for upgrades. If you get a Vulp, then save the diamonds for a Fornax or Cent. Don't waste them on decals or paint. It's a good idea to have about $50 million saved up for the upgrades when getting a T6.

The Vulp is better than a Lynx in the long run but it is weak at first and takes time to build up.

Message 4 of 11 (605 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I know a lot of people who stopped playing after they got the lynx or vulp. It will not live up to your expectations. They always lose to a lacerta and as I run a lacerta myself , I always beat them by a major amount . If I was in your position, I would really save diamonds because the lacerta is an awesome tank. Not to mention 2 lacertas can actually beat a scorp, pavo and s lynx, monos barely . Hope I helped a little? Let me know how this works out
Message 5 of 11 (591 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

T5 and T6 tanks have to be payed with diamonds.
My soggestion ist to save them.
Lac was great tank before there were T6 (even Mono runs were possible) but nowadays....
I would take vulp. 2ndly Lac, which could bring you a bit further...

Message 6 of 11 (560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice
Get a Vulp, max it then, get paint, then do a serp run. Skip svulp. Once you make top 30, you will need to spend a lot of money to buy the serp but hey that's the price for the best tank in this unbalanced and unfair game.
Message 7 of 11 (536 Views)

★★★★ Novice
What? You can barely do a mono run with an s vulp. You're telling him to do a Serpens run with a reg vulp?!?!? That awful. You can do a mono run with an s lacerta, I've done it. But the vulp gets stomped on. A painted s lacerta can stomp s scorps/pavos. An s vulp can not. I guess what I'm trying to get at is that the reg tanks don't earn enough medals to rank high enough. Sure they get the occasional 1k medal match. But like I did in an s lacerta, I had near 2.5 k medal matches. And my highest medal match in my reg lacerta was probably 1.5k but that's not common, 800-900 is more realistic. But when the top guns are getting 1k to 2k per match, they will trample you.
Message 8 of 11 (520 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You may be a little late in the game with the T6 out now. Anyway, how long can you keep playing with the Aquila to collect more gems? See if you can skip tier 4 altogether. Maybe save & get a tier 5 or 6. I went from tier 2 to tier 4 to tier 6, but it got really hard when T6 first came out. Check out my post on "skipping tier 3 & 5".

Message 9 of 11 (503 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Save the gems for t5 or 6. I went from lupus to lynx, slynx... On sale pavo & Centaurus. Used gems cause I wanted cash for upgrades... You run out of cash eventually regardless:-). The lynx is fun, and slynx looks coolest, but can't stand up to other equal t4 or better tanks.
Message 10 of 11 (368 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help