Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Missing sound

by rupicupi

Original Post

Missing sound

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

hey guys, one of my team members, who join the legion, is missing sound when play game. He said he never had this prblem be4. We have tried everything, but still not working. What can u do about that?

Message 1 of 3 (442 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

There is a glitch in the last update, and affects the sound, we have found on our team mates that use iPad and iPhone that when they get an incoming call or a notice that steam cuts the sound and music off.  To temporarily, fix this log off IF, go to settings and turn off all notifications. Then sign in to Ironforce and on the home page open the tab to check and see if your music and sound bars are on. If not slide to desired volume.  Once you get sound back, select only the notification you must have, the fewer the better while playing Iorn Force.  It's a pain in the butt till they fix it.  This dose not occur on all device, I believe it only affects certain models.  I have turned in a fix it ticket but you all know how long those take. Also I have not heard from the android buds if they have the problem also or not.   They just did a service maintenance at 2 GMT today, maybe it will fix it.

@rupicupi wrote:

hey guys, one of my team members, who join the legion, is missing sound when play game. He said he never had this prblem be4. We have tried everything, but still not working. What can u do about that?

Message 2 of 3 (421 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Thanx bud, I'll pass it to my friend and see what happens
Message 3 of 3 (412 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help