Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Maxed out in all technologies - What's next?

by GreenLanternglow

Original Post

Maxed out in all technologies - What's next?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi all

Has anyone reached the end of the technology gifts, e.g maxed out on all of the 6 technology categories.

One of my team members asked the question the other day?

His tank has maxed out on all but one of the 6 technologies. 

The question was, once a tank has collected and maxed out all 6 tech catergories, what gifts do you get from the game after that has happened ?

Do you the just receive gems and cash, because there is no more technologies to collect or gain.

If nothing is received from the game, is it worth that member, making sure he doesn't max out the sixth and final technology, by always donating in that category to other team members!

if any one has reached that position, if you can let me know what happens next?

Thanks all 😇

Message 1 of 14 (1,090 Views)

Re: Maxed out in all technologies - What's next?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@GreenLanternglow wrote:

The question was, once a tank has collected and maxed out all 6 tech categories, what gifts do you get from the game after that has happened ?

Do you the just receive gems and cash, because there is no more technologies to collect or gain.

Thanks all 😇

Well I believe there are Elite points as well to be collected. Also, I read an earlier post regarding this very same question, and it was suggested not to max out everything otherwise you won't receive technologies and will no longer be able to donate to your legion mates. I'll see if I can find the post for you.

Personally, I'm so far from that problem, it'll be years before I can add something from personal experience!

I'm back - Found it!

Look up "Cannot collect blueprint if all techno are max.?" dated Nov 23/16

Message 2 of 14 (1,007 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

GreenLanternglow wrote:

The question was, once a tank has collected and maxed out all 6 tech catergories, what gifts do you get from the game after that has happened ?

Thanks all 😇

I do believe there is Elite points/time as well. Also, I read an earlier post that suggested not maxing out technologies otherwise you will no longer receive the technologies; hence you will no longer be able to help your legion mates. Unfortunately it will be a long, long, while before I’ll experience this problem personally, and therefore give any advice from personal experience.

I’ll see if I can find that post for you.

I’m back – I found the post!

Look up the post entitled “Cannot collect blueprint if all techno are max.?” dated Nov. 23/16. EA_Dave even weighed in on the post!

Message 3 of 14 (1,056 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Cep

Thanks for the link.

I have used it, and asked EAAndy if he could look into that particular question, it would be nice to know what does happen.

We will all be at that point one day, and need to know, if it is worth not maxing out in all levels etc.

Cheers mate

😊

Message 4 of 14 (1,023 Views)

This was and still is an issue.  Little late for a lot of players, but if you have not Maxed your techs Don't. Leave the level 26 open do not collect it most times there is not a lot of difference in level 25 to 26 to matter.  by not upgrading the tech to max 26, or 21 in the health,  This will allow you to collect as may as you wish so you can 1.  donate to your team members, 2. You get the gem, cash and elite points for donating. 

If you max the tech, all the bennies stop for that Tech Plate.  Now you still can give help upgrade of a members tech and receive the Elite points and cash.

If you have the elite activated you lose some of the OPTIONS, CHECK YOUR standings for your Level.

Message 5 of 14 (986 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks DaRubberman

I will tell my colleague to avoid maxing the last tech out!

Cheers 🍺🍺🍺

Message 6 of 14 (964 Views)

@GreenLanternglow wrote:

Thanks DaRubberman

I will tell my colleague to avoid maxing the last tech out!

Cheers 🍺🍺🍺

Here is some additional  information not covered so I will add it.   When all techs all of them to max, you no longer acquire anymore, now if you have some remaining after you max it, you can still donate them till all are gone.

also in the daily challenge if you're  maxed, the last challenge for techs is removed, Here's what was not mentioned  the challenges were 2 gems  per and total 4!,    But when you max the gem reward goes to 6 gems total for the daily. 2. 2. 2=. 6 gems

Message 7 of 14 (887 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Cheers Darubber

I will pass it on to my team member!

The team member who is only a few techs away from fulfilling all the 6 techs departments will be pleased! 

Getting more gems 💎 will please him a lot !

Even though he is donating as much as he can to other members, from that last tech section, because he plays the game a lot, the last tech section is filling up to its max, too quickly, even after donating as much as he can.

Because he has only one tech section left, he keeps on receiving those techs for that last section by the dozen, it's literally impossible to avoid maxing out.

So yeah, thanks for the update

Message 8 of 14 (876 Views)

@GreenLanternglow wrote:

Cheers Darubber

I will pass it on to my team member!

The team member who is only a few techs away from fulfilling all the 6 techs departments will be pleased! 

Getting more gems 💎 will please him a lot !

Even though he is donating as much as he can to other members, from that last tech section, because he plays the game a lot, the last tech section is filling up to its max, too quickly, even after donating as much as he can.

Because he has only one tech section left, he keeps on receiving those techs for that last section by the dozen, it's literally impossible to avoid maxing out.

So yeah, thanks for the update

If a team member only has on tech open depending on which, he may as well go ahead and max it out, and collect 6 total daily gems.  He done his part donating so he should collect the extra gems from daily challenge.   Not to worry  more techs are on the way I am sure and the cycle will start again. Chillgo must keep advancing the game, simply because so many are maxed out now, and do to that no real funds are generated because no one is spending real $$$$$ lol.

Message 9 of 14 (713 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Darubberdoctor 

My team mate has been maxed out in all techs for some time now, since I wrote the original feed.

Basically what happens now, after he had completed all the tech fields, is that as you say, he he now collects lots of gems as a replacement for the techs that are all completed ✅ 

The game still allows his tank to collect free, one tech daily in either of the 6 categories of tech, even though he has maxed out in all techs. I suppose they did that, so he can still donate techs to. colleagues!

He is allowed to collect a maximum of 5 techs in each category to distribute / donate one tech, to his colleagues each day.

So it is worth fulfilling all the techs if you get to that stage, because as a replacement for the free techs he doesn't receive, he gets to collect more gems and more cash, in place of the techs he has completed.

Thanks 

Message 10 of 14 (702 Views)
Twitter Stream