Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Lost my tank and progress

by HectorMack1

Original Post

Highlighted

Lost my tank and progress

★★★★ Novice

Having trouble recovering my account. Lost my tank and progress.  Filed three cases with help. Always replying with the same answer. This is the first for me , been playing for almost three years. I am a three star general and now I am a private. What's the best way to get chillingo too recover my tank and progress?

Message 1 of 5 (754 Views)

Re: Lost my tank and progress

EA Community Manager

Hi @HectorMack1,

If you PM me as many details of your Tank as you remember i will see if i can find it myself server side for you, if i can find it i will be able to give you step by step instructions on how to restore it Standard smile

Cheers

Dave

Message 2 of 5 (707 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Dave , i have a problem, i logget in few Days ago and my Tank was gone.

I only have a newbie Account now with a Hydrus Tank. I tried to something to get my Centaurus back in there, but all was missing.

I hope you can help me there to get my Tank back.

My friends still see them into the Facebook list, so i guess he is somewhere. I know you need my player ID, but i didn't made a Pic from there .

Hope to hear from you soon with good news for me.

Best regards

Joe

Message 3 of 5 (598 Views)

★★★ Guide

If EA Dave has not fixed your problem.    Try this, it usually works. Open your iron force log in and tap options, go to your account in the tab and load the hydrus if you have not done it yet.   When you load the hydrus Play the tutorial all the way, then play one game, win or lose don’t matter just play it to the end.

next go back to your account page and you now should have the hydrus as primary tank and below it should be your lost tank.  Tap and high light your Cent.  Ok just tap load your lost tank and your Cent tank will be restored and makes it your primary tank and the Hydrus the second.Suggest that you bind your tanks to your Game Center when you get that message, as it will prevent the lose in the future of you tanks.

leave the hydrus, do not delete it!    SS your account page so you have the info on your account.

now if you your pass words and email address are mixed up because you have more than one account, that is the reason you lost it in the first place. So if that’s the case you’ll have to go to your settings and check which account based on email address associated with Game Center to correct the mix up.  This happens when you get a tank from someone else like a gift or even purchase it, and then load it which mixes up the log in and causes the lose.  But you can recover it.

@dongiovanni2412 wrote:

Hi Dave , i have a problem, i logget in few Days ago and my Tank was gone.

I only have a newbie Account now with a Hydrus Tank. I tried to something to get my Centaurus back in there, but all was missing.

I hope you can help me there to get my Tank back.

My friends still see them into the Facebook list, so i guess he is somewhere. I know you need my player ID, but i didn't made a Pic from there .

Hope to hear from you soon with good news for me.

Best regards

Joe

Message 4 of 5 (559 Views)

★★★★ Novice
THX Dj for your help but it doesn't work for me. I still wait for an reply from Dave.
Message 5 of 5 (533 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help