Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Legion Georgia

by TiflisMan

Original Post

Legion Georgia

★★★★ Novice

Dear Sir/Mrs

We like to establish new Tank Legion with the name - Georgia, but on the request we have an answer " Illegal name " same time there are some already opened another legions with the name Georgia.

Please let us to know why we can not establish new legion?  Please correct if it is a software issue .

With best regards to IronForce from Georgia 

Message 1 of 5 (435 Views)

★★★ Guide

I just checked and there are at least 10 legions with the name Georgia or various forms of spelling.  So it must be an issue with your device.  Have a fellow team member start the legion or: 

Then there is the possibility you need to uninstall and reinstall you game and try again.

@TiflisMan wrote:

Dear Sir/Mrs

We like to establish new Tank Legion with the name - Georgia, but on the request we have an answer " Illegal name " same time there are some already opened another legions with the name Georgia.

Please let us to know why we can not establish new legion?  Please correct if it is a software issue .

With best regards to IronForce from Georgia 

Message 2 of 5 (397 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for answer,

We try all, including reinstall of the game and no body from our legion can do that. Today we have use " 0 " instead of "o" it is Ok we have the name ge0rgia,  but the legion with this name not searchable in Georgia legions list. we are with more than 94 billion points and like to be inside of GEORGIA scrolling list.

With best regards,

Ge0rgia team members 

Message 3 of 5 (385 Views)

★★★ Guide

I searched for Ge0rgia just to see, and nothing came up,  however when I used a capital letter “O” rather than the number 0 I found many listed.   Capital letter O makes a big difference from the number 0.   This will make it difficult to find your legion when searching for you Legion.

have a good day.

@TiflisMan wrote:

Thanks for answer,

We try all, including reinstall of the game and no body from our legion can do that. Today we have use " 0 " instead of "o" it is Ok we have the name ge0rgia,  but the legion with this name not searchable in Georgia legions list. we are with more than 94 billion points and like to be inside of GEORGIA scrolling list.

With best regards,

Ge0rgia team members 

Message 4 of 5 (369 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hi, 

If you tap ge0rgia, I mean 0 (ZERO) not a capital O you can find our legion.

We used " 0 " (zero) as when we tap georgia with " o " letter,  IronForce say " ILLEGAL NAME" This is a main problem, we can not name our legion with georgia name. ( using normal "o " letter)

Message 5 of 5 (331 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help