Re: L. Orion Release

by xMegaTank

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@GLADIATOR-XQ 

That’s chump change pal.  You need to spend a lot more if you want to win.

Stealing? You need to look up that word in the dictionary.

Good luck.

Message 21 of 33 (476 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello Dave

Today is the day and we didn’t receive yet an answer!!!!!!

i know you already took the decision but please for the benefit of this game and the players you should take into consideration these points:

1. Auriga should stay on top of all tanks

2. You should add critical (same like Serpens 200%) to the attack of auriga. 

3. You should remove all the useless items from the lottery ( cash, lira, purchased tanks, technology.....) .

4. Work on your servers specially in events.

5. 🚫 NO MORE NEW TANKS in these 2 years 🚫

6. Add diamonds on the end of  every C.T. Game as reward

Message 22 of 33 (448 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You consider us as stupid people to put money for this tank

you must respect players and offer for diamonds new tank not only with shards

Message 23 of 33 (434 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@serif4589 wrote:
@EA_DaveRF10hello dave
Available oriona engine speed and ignition speed please this situation is very inconvenient😔

@serif4589 wrote:
@EA_DaveRF10hello dave
Available oriona engine speed and ignition speed please this situation is very inconvenient😔

Yes, you're right, the speed of the old tank's firing speed and armor are very low.

Message 24 of 33 (426 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This game is getting beyond a joke now. The game has been updated for less than 4 hours and people already have the L. Orion.

How on earth can people get the shards in that short a time as the probability of getting the right shards is a lot lower now? There is no way I’m putting stupid amounts of real cash into a game. They will never get the money back.

Message 25 of 33 (412 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

L.Orion looks rad!  S.mono still the best looking tank of all time.

Enjoy folks.

Message 26 of 33 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@zyo333Why would Auriga stay on top? Anyone can buy it. Best tank should always be gated under trophy rank.

Message 27 of 33 (389 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@alexthessaloniki No, you lack understanding. IF is p2w, so you need to spend huge money. Nothing wrong with their greedy business model. I play for fun with my max s.scorp and annoy big tankers. Die lots but I’m ok with that.
Message 28 of 33 (387 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Dear max i understand very well and also i play for fun with my centaurus and my legion

But as also old player i think that they must offer somethink to the old players 

Message 29 of 33 (376 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay, the announcement said come here and leave thoughts on the new L Orion, so here they are. 

Great, another tank, now with four shots, which I will never have the chance to own because I will not spend real dollars on a “game” which is so obviously flawed.

There was no need for this tank. The game still allows cheats, which we were all told would be fixed. Creating a new release, just to create a new release, is bad, especially when it undermines the existing user base. Remember the T-6 release, when we were told there would never be a 7 or 8? Well, the “L” tanks are 9’s without the titles.

Absolutely horrible idea. Whoever thought this up is an idiot. And they are already showing up. Sure, cheating has been stopped.  Chillingo is helping with that!

Message 30 of 33 (196 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help