Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Iron force is no longer fun because of the unfair battles and cheats!

by t688bc

Original Post

Iron force is no longer fun because of the unfair battles and cheats!

★★ Novice

Maintenance updates are always during our prime play time! Weekends during League of Legion events exspecialy. Either our Legion can't play or we get these completly unfair battles. It is really getting old! My iron force name is Tiger1 and I'm commandor of the RFFT Legion. We constantly get battles were our enemy joins the battle with a small bait tank that quits and leaves us a full team fighting one super big tank only! No way to win! Please tell me what you plan on to fix these problems! 

After your our latest maintenance breaks the game is even worse! Now we get no fair matches at all! Everyone has about had enough and are quitting! Look at our battle log! Collectively we have spent a lot of money on this game and now it is no fun at all! I ask you to please respond and tell me something. I have worked hard building a great group of ppl in our legion to loose them all now! I have included a few pics. But it's getting worse!

Message 1 of 17 (1,260 Views)

Re: Iron force is no longer fun because of the unfair battles and cheats!

★★★ Apprentice
And it is not improving. These are screenshots from three straight games. We used all our fuel- they got rewarded with all the cash from our deaths and the victory medal. Does everyone need to post screenshots for you to finally act? At least give us a response. I will say that FFA match ups have improved. But team is ridiculous.
Message 2 of 17 (1,232 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Very unfair game!!! :-(

Message 3 of 17 (1,180 Views)

★★ Novice

Still getting very unfair battles and the game is giving the other side bigger more aggressive bots to make sure! Look at this.  Come on guys do something! All I'm getting in the tech boxes now is *!

Message 4 of 17 (1,065 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No one will reply , they don't care !

Message 5 of 17 (1,054 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

We post here as a matter of venting. I do not believe the forum is actively monitored by EA on a regular basis. Try opening a support ticket. http://help.ea.com/en/

Message 6 of 17 (986 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry disregard that link they don't even recognize iron force name lol. I know there is a link for reporting problems, I will look for and post when I find. 

Message 7 of 17 (985 Views)

★★★ Guide

There's a link for customer support near the top of the official Iron Force Facebook page.

Message 8 of 17 (977 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Please post the referral for trouble here, I don't have Facebook.

Message 9 of 17 (908 Views)

★★★ Guide

Motorhead 

Head to www.chillingo.com and at the bottom of the page is a "help" link. They have replied to me but don't reply to my replies to their reply (if you know what I mean). It's probably helpful to provide as many details as you can.

Message 10 of 17 (846 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help