Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Iron Force update

by con5ir

Original Post

Re: Iron Force update

★★★★ Novice

Bevor ihr neue Updates in das Spiel bringt solltet ihr einmal eure Server stabil bekommen,und am wichtigsten wäre fairness in das Spiel zu bringen,und nicht oberbefehlshaber ränge auf 3 goldsternspieler loslassen,wenn ich mit pavo oder horn fahre nicht s bekomme ich nur t6 max gegner die mich spielend töten,wie soll man da noch spass am spiel haben,ich habe da dann null chance,wie soll man da weiter kommen,und die Droprate für Diamanten und Cash ist auch viel zu niedrig,aber das interressiert euch ja alles nicht.wenigstens immer mehr unnötiges in das Spiel Stecken

Message 11 of 14 (781 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Missed this post somehow, but now that an update is out I'll say whatever you do, DO NOT do what comes with this update. O wait, too late.
So the chat ignore feature--it deletes a line from an individual, not that individual. I cannot read or speak Arabic, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, etc. I want to permanently remove those individuals from my screen, not delete 1 individual post. That's totally a waste.
As for the new daily. I think it's soooo cute that chillingo puts in a daily to spend gems (like on fuel and decals) to get a couple gems back. Really?
The time to log in for the fuel--I might actually like that, but is the time 1000 and 1600 local for me (i. e., central time zone in the US) or is this elsewhere which might be in the middle of the night while I'm asleep? If so, another waste.
I will say that I like the variety and at least today it wasn't about grabbing gems in the battlefield because the drop rates have dramatically decreased.
So my suggestion? I've said it before but will do so again. Improve the "Daily Bonus". Replace the paint from days 2, 7, 12 and 17 with the max armor, movement, attack, or firespeed in whatever order for 6 hours. For day 22 allow players to choose 1 max paint and 1 max decal for 6 hrs. For day 27 allow us to choose max p&d again, but make it last 1 day. It lets players sample different paints and decals and later different combos to see what works best for an individual's playing style.
Message 12 of 14 (672 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please fix the Auriga and upgrade it’s ability to compete with a Serp or any rival tank in comparison. At 14300 combat it cannot even beat an S Pavo.  You are aware of the various complaints of howmuch if a waste it is. Tankers have even demanded a refund, and I am one of them.  Please provide any info in what EA/Chillingo has as a plan for this.  

Message 13 of 14 (270 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Please fix the Auriga and upgrade it’s ability to compete with a Serp or any rival tank in comparison. At 14300 combat it cannot even beat an S Pavo. You are aware of the various complaints of howmuch if a waste it is. Tankers have even demanded a refund, and I am one of them. Please provide any info in what EA/Chillingo has as a plan for this.
Message 14 of 14 (270 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help