Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Iron Force update

by con5ir

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Iron Force update

★★★★ Novice
Almost a year already still no sign of a major update. Getting bored on this game.
Message 1 of 14 (3,617 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Iron Force update

Community Manager

Hello @con5ir 

If you have some great ideas for the future updates, share them here with us! Receiving players feedback is crucial to the process of perfecting the game.

Cheers,

Archi 

View in thread

Message 4 of 14 (4,366 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
hi,the reason there us no updates,it is because the game is exactly like chillingo wants it,its a business,and as long as they are making money as any other business does,it will remain the same as it is now,ty
Message 2 of 14 (3,497 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have seen countless update and improvements in this game I.e war dragon, coc and walking war robot except IF. Could be the IT sucks!
Message 3 of 14 (3,483 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @con5ir 

If you have some great ideas for the future updates, share them here with us! Receiving players feedback is crucial to the process of perfecting the game.

Cheers,

Archi 

Message 4 of 14 (4,367 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Get rid of city and island bring the best map you had town and bring back factory 

back in the old days island was rubbish and it still is I do not go into that island or city 

why can't you chillingo do every effort to fix the problem with your game till you do players are leaving the game and this no loading as been going on for over two years know it's about time you fixed it and replace all the servers as I do now that the China as the best so give us all new servers 

Message 5 of 14 (3,328 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Utterly disappointed.
Thought I will be seeing new updates on tanks or map...look at what they did after a year of waiting ..they reinstate island map? That's very lame and pathetic!
Message 6 of 14 (3,316 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi Archi
Your company's are the artitecture of this game...u shld hv a bunch of creatives IT. . Let the players know what u hv in the pipe line so that we can share and together we can bring IF to a new height. I was a supporter of League of Legion before but decided to quit for good due to its laggy state. As a player we do not wish to hear your problem give us your solutions...give us new map new terrains and new tanks.
Message 7 of 14 (3,288 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
What do we want to see in the future? Stable gameplay. Try to make this game work priperly... In its current state. Try to achieve the no-lag gameplay... Expand the settings section.. IN A WAY THAT ALL THE PLAYERS COULD CHOOSE OPTIMAL DETAIL LEVELS AND OPTIMAL PERORNANCE FOR THEIR DEVICES. (not just turn effects on or off). Hire some more proficient coders, your code is like some cave-age non optimized programming made by slaves to get food. Talk with people.. If you are performing some essential maintenance, let us know what actions were performed during this current maintenance...
Message 8 of 14 (3,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie
To hard to kill tanks I've been playing this game a long time like a year are so

and it's just not as fun anymore cause the tanks all tanks are on same level as the more expensive tanks kill you with one shot tanks need to be levelled to were in different brackets not all tanks together
Message 9 of 14 (2,712 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi Archi. I play iron force ver frequently and i have a lot a gamers on my server with higher tanas than me. Please resolve this problem because players links me cant UP level. Best regards
Message 10 of 14 (2,436 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help