Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Iron Force says I,m already logged in

by jhw1225

Original Post

Iron Force says I,m already logged in

★★★★ Novice

I am unable to play Iron Force because it keeps saying I'm already logged in. Have tried rebooting and reinstalling program. Nothing works.

Message 1 of 12 (1,021 Views)

Re: Iron Force says I,m already logged in

★★★ Guide

I noticed Admin had time to delete a unoffensive post but not to help a troubled player. What does that tell us?

I usually give it some time and it resolves itself. If it persists, write a trouble ticket and I'm sure they can help. Unfortunately, you need to open the app to get your player ID number to finish the trouble ticket. It's a good idea to keep a record of that somewhere so you can submit trouble tickets even if you can't open the app.

If you can't submit a trouble ticket write here again and maybe some of the other players can give you a hint. If it woks out, let us know as well.

Message 2 of 12 (995 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanx. They said it is a server issue that has been resolved, but it hasn't. Still can't open game.

Message 3 of 12 (987 Views)

★★★ Guide

I've seen this before on my device. I'm on iOS opened IF on my iPhone forgot to closed it though my iPhone already went into sleep mode. opened IF on my iPad there it goes "You are already logged in" so i had to go back on my iPhone and totally quit IF logged out my apple id on that device to make sure there will be no conflict between devices. then its ok... I'm not sure on android devices if though.... but sometimes repeating that uninstall and reinstall always do the trick.... go to your settings apps manager clear cache, also  look for iron  force clear data. then run IF again to reinstall. then see what happens..... i wont hurt doing unsinstall/reinstall again when the game isn't playable anyways right?!.

dont forget to feed the cat.... cheers!🐈🐈 

Message 4 of 12 (962 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Its on my Ipad Mini which is IOS. Not open on any other device but I still can't log in. Chillingo says its a resolved server issue. Still does not work. SO Frustrated. Everyday its down I'm losing diamons, cash and upgrades.

Message 5 of 12 (952 Views)

★★★ Guide

since EA told you its a resolved problem then the problem is likely in your device. heres one more thing you should try, atleast you try log out your game center id first, uninstall/reinstall your iron force again. before you restart your game dont forget to log in back your apple game center id... also you shoulg try clearing memcacheby press and hold power and Home button at the same time the screen will shutdown, don't release untill you see apple logo....ialways do that to refresh my iPad. if it doesn't work repeat again or forget the game it only consumes valuable internal memory space on your device w/c is also a common problem why apps dont start or simply crash.....

Message 6 of 12 (927 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you. Chillingo did a server maintenance yesterday and it resolved the problem.

Message 7 of 12 (908 Views)

★★★ Guide

good for you....

huh?!. maintenance on a weekdays.....  never noticed that..... 

Message 8 of 12 (903 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yes all that s the right things to do,  however uninstalling and reinstalling is not really needed, just long out ans wait fornthe server to self correct.

this as you said generally happens when server maintenace cuts you off but see you still loges in.  The best thing to so as you said is to long out and just waite it out.  Generallynwhen maintenace is done you can log back in.

Message 9 of 12 (837 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's been over 24 hours and I'm still getting the error. I have tried everything from a hard reset to logging off/on Game Center account to uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Nothing works. This is unacceptable.

I'm sure this is a server side error and should be fixed when the server comes out of maintenance mode.

Message 10 of 12 (797 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help