Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Iron Force Drawings of battles

by Gerudir1971

Original Post

Iron Force Drawings of battles

★★★★ Novice

Drawings of battles.
For some time (about 5-6 months) the system of random battles has been broken.
1.When playing in the normal Team Vulpecula T4 (not S) we have opponent T5S (S Scorpio and S Pavo) tanks.
2. For example, in the team is a stronger tank - S Mono + Vulpecula often in the opposite team appear two or more T6 tanks.
3. Last Flags - S Mono, S Vulpecula x2, Vulpecula vs Scorpio, Centaurus, Fornax and Hydrus.

The problem has been reported since September in the forum (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Problems/Iron-Force-losowanie-bitew/m-p/6465455#M3174) and EA support.
All the time I get the message that you are checking that you have to contact the chillingo.
I can give you many examples, just a few, where you can see how unequal strength in combat in favor of T6 players and with higher degrees.

Sorry for my english Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (336 Views)

Re: Iron Force Drawings of battles

★★★★ Apprentice
The reason the matchups are getting worse is because the number of players is dropping. With the pool of available players gets smaller, the matches will get more uneven. Also, some of you may have noticed that the longer it takes to match up, the more uneven the match will be.

This is really telling in the Champions Tournament, very few players are running, so the players making a Cepheus run are playing. So unless, you have max paint and tank, you are going to have a bad time of it.
Message 2 of 2 (306 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help