Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Iron Force 2 Beta ??? What does this mean for Iron Force 1?

by jonnyhagg

Original Post

Re: Iron Force 2 Beta ??? What does this mean for Iron Force 1?

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for confirming that you've gotten your last dollar from me!

Sincerely, 

Dastardly.

Message 11 of 25 (973 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BOYCOTT IF2 AND KILL IT QUICK. 

Message 12 of 25 (971 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Message 13 of 25 (868 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Do you really think we're going to swallow that?If you are unable to fix the league classification ... do you really think there are several teams working on it?XD

People are losing their accounts or are leaving because you are so awkward that you take a new game and put the same name, people feel that this game is dead and you are the culprit for your clumsy movements and decisions

Do you really think or believe that after 4 years of loyalty and tell us that our accounts will not be transferred by an impartial decision of chillingo are we going to follow you to your new game?

Do you really think that we are so stupid and that we do not have self-love?

Do you think I'm going to leave the money again in that new game?Nooooo
Message 14 of 25 (829 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Azuldemedino you are absolutely right! EA thinks we are stupid but you will be surprised ... iron force 2 will be a big flop and the players of iron force 1 will not spend any more money because they are all insecure that this game will die! I would say that EA has fooled himself !!!

Message 15 of 25 (786 Views)

★ Apprentice

So honestly Dave, if Iron Force 1 is not going to be shut down ...why, why, why are the bugs not being addresses. Why are the cheaters with their AutoBots not being purged, and why does the log-in time continue to increase ?? I wouldn’t expect “Chillingo” to announce the proposed shutting down of Iron Force 1, but by all accounts their actions ( or lack of actions ) speak in volumes. The game is dying and “they” seemingly are intent on milking those that continue to spend on the game until the very end !

- How sad ... this was once a great game.

Message 16 of 25 (686 Views)

★★★ Guide

@theDUDEsns wrote:

So honestly Dave, if Iron Force 1 is not going to be shut down ...why, why, why are the bugs not being addresses. Why are the cheaters with their AutoBots not being purged, and why does the log-in time continue to increase ?? I wouldn’t expect “Chillingo” to announce the proposed shutting down of Iron Force 1, but by all accounts their actions ( or lack of actions ) speak in volumes. The game is dying and “they” seemingly are intent on milking those that continue to spend on the game until the very end !

- How sad ... this was once a great game.

Obviously IF1 is so curupt and out of control it can’t be fixed.  To eliminate all the cheaters, autobots, and multitude of problems, it must be shut down.  What I will not miss at all is the global “hate chat” and autobot adds.  Nor will I miss IF2 since I will not bother to load it. There are plenty of tank games to try out.

Message 17 of 25 (621 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

How to get iron force 2 beta version ??

Message 18 of 25 (418 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hello sir,  I keep hearing that Iron Force 1 will end in January.  Over and over guys in the game chat are talking about it.  Could you just clarify this, as of Novemember so I can pass this on, even over the chat.  I am part of 10 different FB/Iron Force chat room for several legions and have actually been defending the decision to others about the  potential release of Iron Force 2.  It seems to be an answer to overloaded servers and can provide and  entirely new experience.  Just what I think.  But what do I know.  Thanks for reviewing. -Randy 

Message 19 of 25 (268 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Thanks Sir 

Message 20 of 25 (252 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help