Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Ingame cash

by gude2018

Original Post

Highlighted

Ingame cash

★★★★ Novice

Hey there. 

Since i updated the game this morning there are no ingame cash loots anymore.

ok they are there but they are always worth exactly: o. In words Zero nothing.

please fix and please do it fast.

Message 1 of 7 (427 Views)

Re: Ingame cash

★★★★ Novice

Also they have reduced the cash for S.Vulp from 2000 to 1400 & for S.Lacerta it is reduced from 2150 to 1450. I didn't get a chance to check on other tanks.

Bro. Do you think it is a bug ??? I don't think so. Looks like Chillingo & Coolfish now wants to delay all the tank upgrades by reducing the cash rewards.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

Message 2 of 7 (389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Also, they have returned to only 3 to a team in team modes,   Also they added a turniment score sheet after each battle, really, who cares about that, with all the issues add some thing that can be see in the leader board,

Message 3 of 7 (343 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Since the pumkins come out,  there are no more gems on the field.  Im thinking that the whole idea is to get people to buy the pumkins with what gems they have.  Just look at the top 5 in Andriod.  They all have spent hundreds so far.  Not for me,  I'll just keep playing free. 

I have noticed that team bonus has also stopped

Message 4 of 7 (330 Views)

★ Apprentice

I still see 💎 gems 💎 on the BattleField .... but the Game Loot has been decreased at all levels. HotBox payouts, Tank Kill Loot, x2 SQUAD Bonus .... and on and on have all been DECREASED. They are choking out all of the new players and forcing the OG’s to spend real money in order to progress any further in the game !!

- Save your money. Let the greedy developers take the heat for killing Ironforce .... A Once Great game.

Message 5 of 7 (281 Views)

★ Apprentice

The problem is and would always be the numnuts that have come to believe it is reality and spend what ever it takes to win.  

This is what the devs want,  thats why chat is not monitored for abuse..

Abuse makes anger,  anger makes money 

Play for free,  boycott paints.  Spread the word. 

Message 6 of 7 (261 Views)

★★★ Guide

iron force 2. Needs bandwidth, so the cut backs on Iron Force 1.  It will get worse.   “There can only be One” 

Message 7 of 7 (224 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help