Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Info on new version.

by Deerslayeractual

Original Post

Info on new version.

★★★★ Novice
Info on new version. Please, if you would advise US teams of what we should expect out of the new version due to release soon? Specifically pertaining to server lag when facing nations closer to the physical servers. I have honorably and monitarily supported this game as well as enjoyed my time with team mates. But at last, this could be coming to an end. After 3 years of enjoying the game, I can NOT continue to support a game that does not strive to decrease player lag issues and built in favorability towards nations in closer proximity to servers. Please respond, more than just our legion are waiting to see if this game should stay regional and not even be supported nor distributed to US markets.
Message 1 of 6 (723 Views)

Re: Info on new version.

★★★★ Apprentice
Just move on and skip the drama. Very few play IF anymore because EA Chillingo does absolutely nothing to improve matchup and tank balance. This game is like a pyramid scheme. If that's your thing, enjoy. Otherwise, do what Ido, play occasionally and stopped giving money to them.
Message 2 of 6 (594 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I totally get your explanation. Lof all but non existent and horrible server lag. But alot of us have a common outlet that are great friends. Not to mention time, effort, and cash wrapped up in the game. If Chillingo or any representative doesn't care to respond, I will take it as sheer neglegence on their part and will send this to gogle play as a app that needs to be dropped from the line up. Thus cutting off any new customers that could spend money on a NON FUNCTIONAL GAME!
Message 3 of 6 (512 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Apps live and die based on ratings, Iron Force's rating has already dropped. More players need to give a true rating instead of the 5 stars that the game tells you have to do to get your fuel refilled. 

Message 4 of 6 (500 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Good advice. Took the time Sunday and re-edited my review and recommended to Google that this app is non functional. More SHOULD do this! I'm android based and not sure if these issues affect IOS. It has been some time since any of the techs have responded to any post that I have seen. All it would take is a little news explaining ANY steps being taken. Come on IF, please come up with something to tell us we are not wasting our time!
Message 5 of 6 (462 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Don't hold your breath for EA to inform its game players of anything !  This company doesn't have a customer service department , they just don't care about player complaints , period , end of story !!!    This game has been plagued with problems since the introduction,  every time they fix it , they come up with one that is often worse than the one before .  Oh by the way this site is for the players to vent ,  console ,  * , * , and  moan about how totally fu€££¥¥ CK this company treats its players ,  I have been posting here for years ,  same issues same * -- just a different day !!

Message 6 of 6 (243 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help