Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

In the game of iron force I accidentally took the diamond I want the return of t

by lastadance12

Original Post

In the game of iron force I accidentally took the diamond I want the return of t

★★★★ Novice
In the game of iron force I accidentally took the diamond I want the return of the param
Message 1 of 7 (558 Views)

Re: In the game of iron force I accidentally took the diamond I want the return

★★★★★ Guide

Try re doing your post,  it make no sense 

Message 2 of 7 (511 Views)

★ Apprentice
Ill take it if you dont want it.😄
As mention rephrase, makes no sense.
Message 3 of 7 (489 Views)

★★★★ Novice
In the iron force game I bought the diamond by mistake and I want the money back.
Message 4 of 7 (488 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I am sure you can't do that, get your money back, you possibly can get a credit but no real money.   Sounds strange to me that you spent a lot of real money for diamonds and now say it was a mistake and want to return the diamonds.

However, you have a reciept from Apple or google play (you didn't state which you used) for your purchase.  No reciept then no return possible.

So in your receipt there is a paragraph that states have a problem. with with your purchase.  Select that, discribe your issue, tell them you purchased the diamond PAC ( state which one,  the cost, and tax paid) by error and want to return the item and get a full refund.  You then file the request and you will get a reciept for that request immediately.   If approved Apple/Google will refund your money to your Apps store account you will not get any real money back just a credit to your apps account and Iron Force will deduct the amount of diamonds from your account total.  IF you used any of the diamonds and don't have enough diamonds to cover the amount, your again out of luck .    so No gauantees this will work but you can try.   

Remember, if you do not have a reciept for the purchase or not enough diamonds you will not be able to return or get a refund.  You must prove you purchased the gem pack which ever one you say you bought.    Good luck

@lastadance12 wrote:
In the iron force game I bought the diamond by mistake and I want the money back.

Message 5 of 7 (471 Views)

★★★★ Novice
In the iron force game I bought the diamond by mistake and I want the money back. GPA.3354-2911-3558-66155
Android phone
Message 6 of 7 (449 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I like I said, you have a receipt for the purchase, file for a refund.  No reciept no refund.

Message 7 of 7 (408 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help