Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How to get on the right path in regards to fixing Force 1

by BrianKScott

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How to get on the right path in regards to fixing Force 1

★★★★ Novice

I am a loyal customer/player, been playing for going on 4 years and have spent far more on this game than I did on my daily driver(car for work). I do not play any other game...ever!  I have many ideas that I am convinced will get Iron Force back on track and quite possibly an absolute runaway hit!  I will start by giving just a few ideas, if I see you implement them, I will continue to write new ones right here on this site.  These ideas will only be written/spoken on this forum.  That way any possible damage my ideas could create, will be minimized due to the smaller audience it will have here compared to say Facebook.  So without further adue, let me get started..

Ok let me start with ‘updates’, you guys must be joking with all your recent updates!  You must be!!!!  You haven’t solved them issues that have plagued your game from ever since the beginning!(ie unfair matchups, ‘server maintainence’ (at the

absolute worst times, etc). So how about just one, JUST ONE! Update for us the players??  The ones who spend thousands of

jard earned dollars on your game!  How?  Ok it’s high time to have a ‘shop’ or

add it to Showroom, that is let us trade in/sell our outdated worthless tanks!  Not

for pennies on the dollar but for

a fair price!  Regardless of what anyone says, it won’t hurt your bottom line by much of any at all!?  I spent a disgusting amount of

momey on a Lacerta, with 2 going on 3 stars(general), that tank is as worthless to me as tits on a board!  You never said you’d be adding new tanks to the

game, you blindsided all of us with that update!  Hers another one, in Arms Dealer, if we already own a particular tank, then dont

let it be an option that we can possibly win...that’s stupid...FIX IT!  Ok heres another, on ‘drops’ if two players are close

to said drop are going for it, give it

to both players...having the

person with the

fastest internet always be

the winner that’s stupid-fix it!  Last one for today, this one is your choice!  Either make shots to the back of the tank not count!  There’s too many cowardly players who are only getting worse driving around back shooting everyone!  OR!  Count back shots from all the players and just

like your Hall of Fame, give a Biggest * Award to the biggest coward playing the

game!  Let’s put a spotlight on a super lame practice on your game and make

it

go away!

Fix any one of those problems and I will write up another post for

this

foru

Message 1 of 10 (732 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to get on the right path in regards to fixing Force 1

★★★★ Novice

The award for most back shooting although censored is The Biggest,,* Award

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (727 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

The award for most back shooting although censored is The Biggest,,* Award

Message 2 of 10 (728 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Rhymes with wussy

Message 3 of 10 (726 Views)

★ Guide

Dream on not going to happen. Wishes like need a magic genie 🧞‍♀️ to grant them.

Message 4 of 10 (679 Views)

★ Apprentice

Get rid of baiting and autobots and that would be a good start.  

Instead EA post the highest scores and congratulate those people. 

Wake up MFrs they are the ones that run the baits. 

Its always been said that EA Dave is involved in autobot rent.  It makes sence.  Double dipping with money.  Earning from both sides. 

This game has been plagued by hackers from day 1.

Now interference switches are used. When u get close to certain flags u freeze and lose signal. 

But responce from EA is check your internet.

Its all BS.  Its just internal cheating thats all supported.  

Fact!!!!!! !

Message 5 of 10 (656 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Iron Force is dead. It can not be fixed. 30-50% of once active players have left. Only top 100 players are still active.  Your only choice would be to get Iron Force 2 when available for your device.  But that means starting from scratch with tier 1 tanks similar to blitz or low graphic slow play matches.

Message 6 of 10 (550 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Iron Force isn’t dead!  IF has been overtaken by corporate greed!  Every single Update is profit driven!  I cannot and will not believe Iron Force 2 wouldn’t be focused on the same thing!  I have a laundry list of ideas that would make that game far better than its ever been!  The big question, which is blatantly obvious to me is, will anyone listen?  There are thousands of people still playing!  Many of these people are unhappy, but they still play!?!  There has been several occasions that there have been strikes/sit downs/no plays(or whatever you want to call it). Well guess what?  A lot of players kept playing?!?!   So considering this, what did you think would happen???  Had that actually happened, we wouldn’t be on here on a Friday night/Saturday morning complaining, we’d be playing the EXACT game we’d both love!  I understand where you’re coming from, and respect your opinion, but if you try doing those same two things to this response, it seems like we might be on the right path!  United we bargain, divided we beg!  A union logo that can be applied to many things

Message 7 of 10 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm assuming 90% of comments made here are USA.

USA play over last 3 yrs has dropped immensely and provided by Asian and European with African coming on strongly.

so they don't need constant belly-aching comments from USA players.

Bottom line we ain't paying the bills anymore.

Just look at top 100 tournament teams, players and legions. Not many if any USA groups.

Message 8 of 10 (526 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am only a player, never seen any sort of factual spreadsheets or even spoken to anyone who actually works at IF.  Sure I’ve noticed what you’ve mentioned and you could be totally right? I don’t follow who’s winning the Too Legion or the Too Commander outside of seeing if I have placed somewhere in the ‘money range’ or where my legion placed.  I know one thing for sure, I’ve faced STS Luck(spelling?) who has been the Too Commander countless times in FFA and thought either he completely sucks playing or ‘he’ is just an auto bot.  I don’t know anyone, let alone the 10+ people it would take to play the game 24-7 to even be in the top ten.  The bottom line is, I’ve always considered Iton Force to be the equivalent to ‘house slot machines’....meaning it’s rigged and there’s no way ‘to win’!   Which when I say out loud, seriously makes me think i must have far worse issues than I’ve ever suspected!  It’s almost like we all just gluten for punishment!?

Message 9 of 10 (520 Views)

★★★ Guide

@BrianKScott wrote:

I am only a player, never seen any sort of factual spreadsheets or even spoken to anyone who actually works at IF.  Sure I’ve noticed what you’ve mentioned and you could be totally right? I don’t follow who’s winning the Too Legion or the Too Commander outside of seeing if I have placed somewhere in the ‘money range’ or where my legion placed.  I know one thing for sure, I’ve faced STS Luck(spelling?) who has been the Too Commander countless times in FFA and thought either he completely sucks playing or ‘he’ is just an auto bot.  I don’t know anyone, let alone the 10+ people it would take to play the game 24-7 to even be in the top ten.  The bottom line is, I’ve always considered Iton Force to be the equivalent to ‘house slot machines’....meaning it’s rigged and there’s no way ‘to win’!   Which when I say out loud, seriously makes me think i must have far worse issues than I’ve ever suspected!  It’s almost like we all just gluten for punishment!?

First off, do to game play changes and no way to spend diamonds, or cash reserves won or even bought except on After glow and base level tanks peeps have stopped playing.  Tell me what what good is having 125 million and 45 k gems? Can’t open any new tanks, can’t spin the wheel of rigged misfortune and win shards.  You must win in Empior Wars, or LoL but almost impossible now.  Sure I could spend the gems on paint and decals and even after glow, but for what, to get matched up against more powerful tanks even with team mates with add ones, no thanks tired of being eaten alive, that’s no fun and defiantly turn off, and a good reason not to buy gems Nor buy Arms tickets to spin off. 

Your Wishful thoughts for suggestions have been already addressed with absolutely no changes. This site unless you type a vulgar or threatening world dos not even get read.  Your wasting your time,  this game is dead and can’t be fixed. 

Message 10 of 10 (481 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help