Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How do you increase your combat strength to 19334 - or more ?

by bluelamp7777

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How do you increase your combat strength to 19334 - or more ?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi all 

Maybe someone get assist on combat strength and its maximums?

I own and drive a Cent T6 fully maxed out. Not bragging !

Increasely when I am fighting some other T6 cents who are also maxed out but they appear to have a combat strength of between 19000 to 20000 plus.

Now that is a hell of a combat strength to deal with!

The maximum combat strength of a cent is 15652 before adding any skins?

Even if I add most combinations of the Patterns or Decors, the most I seem to be able to reach for a maximum combat strength is approx 16000 - 17000.

So how on earth are these tanks obtaining the extra 3000 to 4000 stronger combat strength for a T6 tank.

At that combat strength these tanks are impossible to beat, as they are much stronger because of that extra power!

And before any T4s or T5s has a moan, I only try to fight other T6s in battle, I would just like to be able to obtain that extra combat strength if it is legal to do so!

Any ideas or suggestions on how they do it.

I have attached screen prints of a German and an American T6 tank the German has a 19334 combat strength?

and the American T6 tank has 20951 combat strength!

How are try achieving this strong combat strength score?

The details of the tanks have been erased for anonymous purposes!

Thanks 

Message 1 of 7 (768 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do you increase your combat strength to 19334 - or more ?

★★★ Newbie

When you apply 75% attack and 75%armor you will have 20k + CS

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (819 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

I think their extra combat strength comes from being able to shoot backwards an sideward while facing forwards, it also comes from a seemingly endless supply of mines as well as an endless supply of N2O. That should get them there!!! 😋

Just speculating 🤔 

Message 2 of 7 (744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When you apply 75% attack and 75%armor you will have 20k + CS

Message 3 of 7 (820 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Orthusfla

Okay I will try that, and see how I get on!

I have never used both the 75% armour and attack, at the same time before..

As you know you get 75% attack for free for 6 hours every now and then, but the the 75% armour is 125 gems for only two days.

I have used many combinations of the paint and decor, usually using the 35% armour together with the free 75% attack. Also many other combinations of firing speeds and faster movement!, and just never got the combat power I have seen and reported here in this feed.

So thanks for that information, I will let u know how I get on.

I won't use it that often as it is too many gems to use for only 2 days of 75% armour, but good to know how the 20000 combat strength is achieved

Thanks mate

Message 4 of 7 (661 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Blue if you use p n d your only option is to use the 75% choice anything less is a waste of gems.  What a lot of folks don't understand is p n d increase cbs of the attributes of your maxed T6,  therefore the techs you use must also be used to increase cbs.  So cbs were attack is 75% is used in creases your turret, where 75% firespeed only affects the rate of fire when you enter the fight.   Ok, so if your tech used is not related to either turret or rate of fire your cbs s not affected.   I.e.,  laser range is linked to barrel, so your cbs increase but heath pads do not. Air strike increase cbs with rate of fire and red dot targeting,  were thermite rounds set  the tanks on fire but do not increase cbs.   Neither does the active protection, it protects you for a short time when activated but it dosent increase your cbs!

Keep in mind techs do not show in cbs until you enter the battle but you can't actually see the cbs,   So. you need to use the down load IFTUC it tells you everything you want to know about a tank. In the down load IFTUC it tells you the combate strength when you use a tech just add that to your cbs so you know what it will be,

also keep in mind these techs are catogrised in two areas,  attack. Or. Protection,  so if the tech is an attack it increase cbs when in battal where protection techs is just that protection,  these are titanium armor,  active protection,  repair box, they do increase the cbs but not much as you will see if you do the IFT.UC calculations for your maxed T6

There for you would use 75% armor and attack will increase your cbs to above 20000 with your techs used, both are timed active, what you paid for p. N d,  or. Accumulated techs while applied in a batttle.

@bluelamp7777 wrote:

Hi Orthusfla

Okay I will try that, and see how I get on!

I have never used both the 75% armour and attack, at the same time before..

As you know you get 75% attack for free for 6 hours every now and then, but the the 75% armour is 125 gems for only two days.

I have used many combinations of the paint and decor, usually using the 35% armour together with the free 75% attack. Also many other combinations of firing speeds and faster movement!, and just never got the combat power I have seen and reported here in this feed.

So thanks for that information, I will let u know how I get on.

I won't use it that often as it is too many gems to use for only 2 days of 75% armour, but good to know how the 20000 combat strength is achieved

Thanks mate

Message 5 of 7 (649 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

In the SS your using with the different cbs but seeing the same tank, the reason is the p n d applied

is never shown in these pic. You only see p n d when you battle the tank  

next time to see this check your own pic and recored the cbs.  Then purchase the p n d of your choice, then pull up the pic and you'll see the cbs has increased.    Same will happen when you upgrade your tank if not maxed, record your cbs then when your upgrade has cooked check it again and you'll see the increase applied.  Techs do not register since they are temp applied when you enter a battle.  Only permant and purchase p n d show.

Message 6 of 7 (636 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Darubberdoctor

Thanks for the additional information

All good stuff to know my friend !!!

Cheers

Message 7 of 7 (604 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help