Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Garbage matchup as ever

by xMegaTank

Original Post

Garbage matchup as ever

★★★★ Apprentice
I downloaded the new update worse the new map and matchup is worse than before. I drive a maxed SScorp and every match 4/4 is with maxed painted T6 cents that kill me in 3 shots.

Absolutely horrible game.
Message 1 of 5 (422 Views)

Re: Garbage matchup as ever

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Well boo hoo! Now you have to actually work for your points instead of being matched up with us T4's where you pick us off with one shot!

I guess it really is all about perspective!!!! 🤔

Message 2 of 5 (417 Views)

★★ Apprentice
hi,t6 earns nothing,they only freeze you,take your drops,even though its clear you got there first.
the t6 is definitely programmed to cheat you,in my opinon,its built into the tank,I know because I fight them everyday,and theres nothing we can do about it,because its all about buyers.
not only that.you cant even reach hof unless you swipe your card.thats unfair also,ty.
Message 3 of 5 (392 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Love when T5 belly ache about T6.

Agree never heard complaints when they were killing my S Vulps, especially with last power upgrades.

If anyone have complaints about T 6 it's the T4's.

Message 4 of 5 (384 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes I agree when I had a base model scorp and pavo no complaints when the t5s was killing like crazy I do have a t6 but I do not shoot t4s unless they shoot me 

Message 5 of 5 (349 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help