Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Game glitch.

by glp1981

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game glitch.

★★★★ Newbie

This Game keeps glitching periodically during game. When is this going to be fixed?

Message 1 of 12 (1,318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game glitch.

Community Manager

@ShotnDark If you are having issues with lag then this would point to an issue with your home network or device, please attempt the troubleshooting steps below. 

Connection Troubleshooting: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Android: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

iOS: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

View in thread

Message 11 of 12 (504 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Glitching....as in you drive 50 ft and it takes you back to where you were or you wake up with tank nose in a wall on other side of map,  that kind of glitchy? Are your signal bars (upper left corner) good, or are bars red?

Message 2 of 12 (1,167 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Yes, and full bars.

Message 3 of 12 (756 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Bars are white.

Message 4 of 12 (755 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Find me on facebook,

Tita NorCal Rodriguez

Message 5 of 12 (734 Views)

Community Manager

@DirtyDevDA@glp1981 It sounds like you are having connection issues, please find the links to the relevant troubleshooting steps for your device here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/iron-force/iron-force/troubleshoot-issues-iron-force/

Message 6 of 12 (716 Views)

★ Guide

Darko connection is not always he problem as with the servers in China it is not help with the lag. With local server I am at 23 ms of ping with the server with a Chinese server my ping is 289ms using vpn so it’s like when you talk on phone with someone overseas you have a pause in the voice as it takes a long time to get here in the USA from China. If your upload speed is slow it takes longer for the server to realize you have moved and then when it does it moves you back to where you started it is the law of physics light only travels so fast as does electricity the speed is constant but the distance takes time to get there and one bad wire between here and China and boom you are in reverse.

Message 7 of 12 (664 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
When using a VPN to access servers you will see an increase in ping times.
@john4876 Your issues with connections which you have posted about before are related to your connection and you will need to work on optimizing it so as to ensure it is working as best it can.
Message 8 of 12 (653 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Ok guys listen- here are a few tips to clear up the lag on our side (as the player)
Where are you in relation to your wifi? Think of wifi like sound, if it has to pass thru walls the strength will diminish. Clear line of sight is best
How many devices in your house are fighting for some of that signal? Minimize this as much as possible, I especially do so during lol
Some devices like smart TVs are signal hogs, unplug them- just turning them off will not help
Iron force gaming needs a strong signal and you want that signal to be solid and steady, not saying to stay completely still while playing, but pacing up and down your driveway while playing isn't going to be kind to you.
Hope these tips help
Message 9 of 12 (551 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
This past weekend I played on a connect with a minimum upload and download speeds of 160M, with a core of gigabit. The tablet is brand new with only Iron Force installed. During LoL, I still experienced bad lag. It is very obvious the hosting servers in North America can not handle the load and has only gotten worse over the past several months.
Message 10 of 12 (531 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help