August 2015 - last edited April 2016 by EA_DaveRF10
Please submit a ticket on our website (https://chillingosupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and someone from our dedicated customer support team will investigate this issue for you.
Please provide the information requested below to ensure the fastest resolution.
- Name of the missing account (including any special characters used)
- Legion name of missing account.
- User ID of missing account (if known)
- A screenshot of the 'Options' -> 'Account' screen from the device your account went missing from
(if you no longer have the device, please send a screenshot of the 'Options' -> 'Account' from the device you would like your account restoring to)
- The purhcase history for the missing account. This is used to verify account ownership.
Other things worth noting are:
- We can only restore accounts that have never been tied to a Google+ / Game Centre accounts. If your account is tied to Google+ / Game Centre we you will need to use that to restore your Iron Force account.
- If you have lost access to the Google+ / Game Centre account associated with your Iron Force account, you will need to get in touch with Google / Apple to recover it. We cannot help with missing / stolen Google+ / Game Centre accounts.