Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[FAQ] I no longer have access to my Iron Force account. What should I do?

by ChillingoPatrick

Original Post

[FAQ] I no longer have access to my Iron Force account. What should I do?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Please submit a ticket on our website (https://chillingosupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and someone from our dedicated customer support team will investigate this issue for you.

Please provide the information requested below to ensure the fastest resolution.

- Name of the missing account (including any special characters used)

- Legion name of missing account.

- User ID of missing account (if known)

- A screenshot of the 'Options' -> 'Account' screen from the device your account went missing from

(if you no longer have the device, please send a screenshot of the 'Options' -> 'Account' from the device you would like your account restoring to)

- The purhcase history for the missing account. This is used to verify account ownership.

Other things worth noting are:

- We can only restore accounts that have never been tied to a Google+ / Game Centre accounts. If your account is tied to Google+ / Game Centre we you will need to use that to restore your Iron Force account.

- If you have lost access to the Google+ / Game Centre account associated with your Iron Force account, you will need to get in touch with Google / Apple to recover it. We cannot help with missing / stolen Google+ / Game Centre accounts.

Message 1 of 1 (2,109 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help