Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[FAQ] How do I back up my Iron Force profile?

by ChillingoPatrick

Original Post

[FAQ] How do I back up my Iron Force profile?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

IOS (Apple)

To back up your Iron Force account on iOS please follow the steps below:

First, make sure your Iron Force account is not already backed up. To do this go to the 'Options' -> 'Account' menu, if your account is not backed up it will say 'Unbound account' above your nickname. If it is backed up, it will say 'Game Center account: <account name>'.

• If your account is not backed up, first sign into the Game Centre account you would like to use on the Game Center App on your device.
  • (Please note you can only backup one Iron Force account to a Game Center account. If you already have a Iron Force account associated with your Game Center you will need to create a new Game Center account to backup your second Iron Force account to.)
  • Start up Iron Force
  • Navigate to the 'Options' -> 'Account' menu
  • Tap the button that says 'Bind with Game Center' & follow the on screen instructions. Once done your account will be successfully backed up to your Game Center account. To load it on any other compatible Apple device all you need to do is sign in again with that same Game Centre account.

ANDROID (Google)

To back up your Iron Force account on Android please follow the steps below:

First, make sure your Iron Force account is not already backed up. To do this go to the 'Options' -> 'Account' menu, if your account is not backed up it will say 'Unbound account' above your nickname. If it is backed up, it will say 'Google+ account: <account name>'.

• If your account is not backed up, first you will need to sign into the Google+ account you would like to use from your devices settings menu.
  • (Please note you can only backup one Iron Force account to a Google+ account. If you already have a Iron Force account associated with your Google+ address you will need to create a new Google+ account to backup your second Iron Force account to.)
  • Once signed in, open Iron Force
  • Navigate to the 'Options' -> 'Account' menu
  • Tap the button that says 'Bind with Google+' & follow the on screen instructions. Once done your account will be successfully backed up to your Google+ account. To load it on any other compatible Android device all you need to do is sign in again with that same Google+ ID.
Message 1 of 1 (1,463 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help